OT: Poop Head

Jono

Hail Satan!
we have two cats. we have two litter boxes. One is in the closet in my room and the other is in the kitchen. I was in the kitchen last night cooking, and Nina (cat1) went to the litter box and started shifting around in it trying to get the perfect crapping position. Loki (cat2 the one I had as my avatar for a while) approached her and started watching her shit. The first turd hit the litter and Loki pushed his head in to smell and then the next Turd bounced off his head. It was fucking funny. I was running to grab him when I noticed what was happening. I was like "Loki no no NOOOOOOOO!" and then it hit him and it was too late. So we call him Poop Head now.
this reminds me of something else. Nina will take a big shit and then step in it. So she'll be walking around shaking her foot and we just know she stepped in shit agian. That sucks because we have to wash it out.
-Jono-

:lol:
thats like saying real men don't hug thier moms.

I guess if I was a REAL man I'd want something humping my leg 24 seven like a dog.
:lol:
I guess I could say that they're my fiance's but I picked out Loki and paid the shelter for him so I guess that doesn't work... well I guess I'm screwed *grabs some frilly panties*
-Jono-

Reactions: Metal Maiden
I like other peoples cats, but I don't want one. A few years ago my brother-in-laws cat decided she didn't like it at their place anymore and ran away to mine. I never let her in the house or fed her, but she wouldn't leave. She disappeared after 3 or 4 years.

Now my mom's Siamese has decided he likes it better at my place too. :(

Cats rule, they are indebendant and as long as they got food and water and a box to shit in they are happy. Dogs are to high maintainance, get fleas hard to house break, you cant just put out extra food and water and go on vacation for a week.