OT: Sacred Reich re-release

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
I don't know how many people on here ever got into or heard of Sacred Reich, but they were and still are one of my fav's. Anyways, they are re-releasing Ignorance and Surf Nicaragua with a bonus dvd!!!! :headbang: Fuck yeah!!! This would be a reunion I would love to see!!!!

Dredd74 said:
I don't know how many people on here ever got into or heard of Sacred Reich, but they were and still are one of my fav's. Anyways, they are re-releasing Ignorance and Surf Nicaragua with a bonus dvd!!!! :headbang: Fuck yeah!!! This would be a reunion I would love to see!!!!

"Johnny can you hear me?
Turn that music down!
Your making too much noise
I mean it, do it now!
All that stuff is evil
Ozzy, Judas Priest
Theres backwards messages in that stuff
That lead you to the beast

Johnny can you hear me?
Open up that door
I've been calling you for hours
I won't say it anymore
Just wait until your dad gets home
And sees what you have done
Kicked out of school, you've got no job
You useless deliquent scum!

Oh my god it's Johnny
Hanging by his neck
All those metal albums
Have led him to his death"

Hehe, I loved SR when I was 15, and I still like'em today. :headbang: I'll buy the re-release.

tattooedsean666 said:
them and flotsam and jetsom were good AZ bands:Spin:

yeah i love sacred reich, Doomsday for the Deceiver by flotsam is one of my fav thrash albums ever. I just love newsteds bass playing on it. He has got a really "busy" style of playing. Just wish he was given a chance at writing in Metallica

I know of a czech dude who lives in the US he told me he´d ran across Phil Rynd or whatever his name was somewhere, they had a chat and he told him there was no possibility to reunite SR again.

Dredd74 said:

Where did you see / hear about this?