OT: Soundwave Revolution

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Just been officially announced that The Damned Things are playing Soundwave Revolution in September here in Oz.

First band on the bill I would pay to go see. Hope they do a separate show though.

However wasn't that around the month the new album was to be launched for Anthrax?

Here comes the hate...

id prob check out tdt if they did there own show and tickets were less than 70 bucks.

Likewise actually. None of the bands on SWRevolution interest me so far but I would pay to go see TDT at their own private gig.

^ my interest just went through the roof!

VAN HALEN with DLR announced as headline act.
Alice Cooper, Machine Head, Danzig also announced.

I'm a massive VH fan and I can't wait now! Would love to see a Hagar/DLR split show though but this is still a dream come true.

First Maiden earlier this year and now VH.

Awesome.

Yeah I'm keen too with these new announcements. Only dilemma is that it's same bloody day as the AFL GF.

As a Hawthorn supporter we could 'possibly' be in that.

Shit - what to do??!!!

Hahaha. I saw their site earlier today. Yep someone needs to fix that up!

And the Sammy vs DLR arguments down the years put our Bush/Belladonna stuff to shame ;-)

We've had a pretty good couple of years for Metal/Alternate festivals here in Australia.

We've had a pretty good couple of years for Metal/Alternate festivals here in Australia.

Definately. Soundwave in March was the coolest (and drunkest!!) day in recent memory. Good times. Keep them coming I say!

Definately. Soundwave in March was the coolest (and drunkest!!) day in recent memory. Good times. Keep them coming I say!

I recently went to a local thrash metal gig and watched it sober, it sucked. Much more enjoyable with about 5 or 6 beers in you and not remembering the details the next day :headbang: