ot soundwave side shows australia

Awesome man. Sadly here in Adelaide we get absolutely zero sideshows. Would've loved to go see LoG, In Flames, Chimaira, Black Dahlia Murder shows.

Awesome man. Sadly here in Adelaide we get absolutely zero sideshows. Would've loved to go see LoG, In Flames, Chimaira, Black Dahlia Murder shows.

sydney musta got them all,theres a zillion gigs between 27 and 1 march,i dont know how all the bands will get crowds,there so muchcompetition,the main band i wanted to c is bls and hellyeah ive always wanted to see live

I would've killed to see System of a Down on a separate show (I've only seen them previously once back a few years ago whilst living in Melbourne).

Getting pretty pumped now for Soundwave (shame Adelaide gets no Sidewaves shows).

Really looking forward to seeing System of a Down - never thought I'd get the chance again. Also looking forward to Devin Townsend - I've only become a recent fan thanks to some of you posters on here. Several other bands too.

I've never really given HY much of a listen. Might catch them on Saturday at Soundwave. Which is their best record of the 2?

Will be at soundwave in perth - looking forward to Devin, Gojira, Meshuggah, Machine Head, BLS and LoG - should be an awesome day!

Yep - huge day at SW for me tomorrow!!!!

Will be seeing Chimaira, Black Dahlia Murder, Times of Grace, In Flames, Gojira, In Flames, LoG, Machine Head, Slipknot, SOAD. And maybe Taylor Momsen's boobs!!!