OT: Steven Tyler Resents Downloading Music

InventorOfEvil said:
My philosophy has always been this. Download the stuff, if I like it then head down and immediately buy the cds. Then wipe them off the computer. If I don't like it, delete them and move on.

I really can't stand people who just download music and refuse to buy the cds. As of now, I am downloading some of the songs on the up and coming Queensryche album and I must say. Come on April 4th.

:0 ... NEW OPERATION MINDCRIME II .... Can't wait for that one!

GregadetH said:
Does anyone other than me not care if downloading music makes millionaires sad?

I'm with you. I play in a band that makes no money. I do it becuase, well I love to do it. Aerosmith makes way more money then I ever will on just touring alone, so I could care less if he all of a sudden can't afford a jacket made out of baby vagina.

At one point it was about music for him, where did it all go down hill. I doubt he'll be working at wendy's anytime soon.

whitey131 said:
I'm with you. I play in a band that makes no money. I do it becuase, well I love to do it. Aerosmith makes way more money then I ever will on just touring alone, so I could care less if he all of a sudden can't afford a jacket made out of baby vagina.

At one point it was about music for him, where did it all go down hill. I doubt he'll be working at wendy's anytime soon.

I'll buy any local ATL artists material that I dig - even after they e-mail me the songs! The money from their EPs and shit is their lifes blood. They can't continue if they don't recoup what they put into it. Bands like Aerosmith who bitch b/c their back cat. isn't worth 12 million anymore really need to take a step back and be glad that's all they have to bitch about in life.

I've personally had rare, and I mean rare instances where I've felt like going out to buy an entire album after I d/l it. But, for me - most music isn't worth the $20 "price of admission" anymore.

karrokid said:
I think 8 tracks are gonna come back, nothing beats the dynamic range of an Ocho track !
Er, yes, a little thing you might have heard about, it's a compact disc

Arg_Hamster said:
I´ve been asking the same thing.

Fuck Tyler, his elf-daughter and Armafuckinggeddon (worst film and soundtrack ever).

Arg - are you serious. Don't u know that LOTR and Armageddon are actually documentaries? That shit really happened!!!!!!!!!

aliasp said:
Arg - are you serious. Don't u know that LOTR and Armageddon are actually documentaries? That shit really happened!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and the Shrub isn´t a chimp... :Smug:

bushchimp.jpg

"I belive GOD created me in one day..."

Can´t figure whan animal Tyler resembles but he´s scary just the way he is.

Arg_Hamster said:
Yeah, and the Shrub isn´t a chimp... :Smug:

bushchimp.jpg

"I belive GOD created me in one day..."

Can´t figure whan animal Tyler resembles but he´s scary just the way he is.

apparently a famous Aerosmith road story goes like this.

In a gig in Glasgow, Scotland back in the late 80s the band was gearing up to go on stage on their successful European tour. But no one could find the drummer (who's name eludes me) ... after about 30 mins of searching the venue, even going back to the hotel to see if he was left behind, all this whilst growing fears the frustrated 6000 crowd would start tearing up the place . Suddenly Steve Tyler went to the bathroom and came out screaming `I found him, I found him'.

It seems the drummer got lost somewhere in his huge lips and couldn't find a way out.

:zombie:

Ok its late. Best get my bedtime.

And Arg - LOTR is real man. I have a hobbit in my garden. I just nailed the fecker with Zero Weed though. He should be dead by the morning.

aliasp said:
apparently a famous Aerosmith road story goes like this.

In a gig in Glasgow, Scotland back in the late 80s the band was gearing up to go on stage on their successful European tour. But no one could find the drummer (who's name eludes me) ... after about 30 mins of searching the venue, even going back to the hotel to see if he was left behind, all this whilst growing fears the frustrated 6000 crowd would start tearing up the place . Suddenly Steve Tyler went to the bathroom and came out screaming `I found him, I found him'.

It seems the drummer got lost somewhere in his huge lips and couldn't find a way out.

:zombie:

Ok its late. Best get my bedtime.

And Arg - LOTR is real man. I have a hobbit in my garden. I just nailed the fecker with Zero Weed though. He should be dead by the morning.

That was creepy. I´m gonna sleep with the lights on tonight so the Boogie-man (Tyler that is) can´t sneak up on me.

Oh, get the hobbit stuffed and hang him on a wall! It´ll get you chicks!