OT: ZEN OF SCREAMING 2

I'm laughing at this video on you tube, it's supposed to be a promo for "zen of screaming 2".
Well I'm laughing my ass hard watching all these guys doing that stupid exercises, but in the end are all of those exercizes any good?
Seems just stupid stuff, bah I don't get it.
Maybe there are techniques that are great but at first seem really stupid on vocal technique development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dude! I bought the Zen of Screaming 1 and I only watched it twice. This alone gave me the ability to go on stage and scream around for 45 minutes, while I could not do that at all before. Seriously, I never did any exercises at home. Just taking in the basics ("the dump", for example) helped so much.

Melissa explains very well and it all makes a whole lot of sense ...

Hey dude! I bought the Zen of Screaming 1 and I only watched it twice. This alone gave me the ability to go on stage and scream around for 45 minutes, while I could not do that at all before. Seriously, I never did any exercises at home. Just taking in the basics ("the dump", for example) helped so much.

The warmup also helps a lot!
I think even a "professional screamer" can learn a lot from that DVD.

The exercises may appear "stupid" but they are very helpful indeed!

Similar experiences here! :headbang: