otep

JonnyD said:
What the hell ever happened to Lance Storm? I'm surprised he isnt making a splash on TNA ....Does anybody know how Crash Holly died?

Believe it or not, Lance retired and i don't really know how Crash Holly died, all i know is when he was found, he had vomit around his mouth. And he found at Stevie Richard's house. That's all i know.

I forogt all about Storm and Jericho. I dont know how I did since Storm is the shit and Jericho is not a bad vocalist and I liked Fozzy. Edge and Christian are canadian as well arent they??? They trained with Jericho up in winetoba didnt they??? Jerichos matches with Benoit were sick. I wish Storm wouldve gotten a big push as well a triple threat ladder match with Benoit, Jericho and Storm wouldve been the shit.

I have nothing positive to say about Otep...I've heard much of their stuff and I think it's pretty lame - lyrically and musically. That's just my opinion, but I would bet that they won't be around very long. Too lacking on substance.

Old-school Wrestling kicks ass...the Jimmy Snuka and Don Muraco days...

JB

JonnyD said:
What the hell ever happened to Lance Storm? I'm surprised he isnt making a splash on TNA
Lance is still on WWE payroll, JD. He is working as a trainer in Ohio Valley Wrestling, which is like the Busch League for WWE. He is polishing wrestlers to make their tv debuts.

There is a good possibility he will return to the ring in a one-off appearance at the ECW PPV this summer.

wow....i wish i lived in the time when wrestling was cool. Nowadays it sucks ass, all these fags in outrageous costumes like "The Hurricane" pshh, what a joke :yuk:

#1_Droogie said:
wow....i wish i lived in the time when wrestling was cool. Nowadays it sucks ass, all these fags in outrageous costumes like "The Hurricane" pshh, what a joke :yuk:

theres always been "fags" in outragous costumes ... a Prime Example is The Sensation of the Nation! The Toast of the Coast!! "Gorgeous George" ... he was one of TV's first stars ....
ggslam3bw.jpg
ggslam4bw.jpg
ggslam5bw.jpg

Wrestling nowadays has alot of downfalls BUT atleast when you watch programming you dont get 30 or 40 mins of Squash matches yaknow the matches where the tiny jobber with no chance fights the big star and gets torn apart and another thing is you dont have to watch 9,000 pound fatmen with no skills in the ring .. the guys are in much better shape ... but I miss alot of old guys that you just dont see anymore ... Jake "The Snake" Roberts for one he was always an old favorite