Otyg

I've heard one or two tracks (MP3s sadly), but not enough to make a valid opinion - I liked what I heard, tho, although if I recall they're rather viking-esque?:)

Yes, swedish folkmetal. Personally I think they'r great, so I think you should download some more.

Otyg is a nice little side-project by Vintersorg. So they are a must to all Vintersorgfans.

Most people here have heard of them.

I'm still not at all sure where you're getting the viking-esque thing, Mark. :loco:

No seriously... I see lots of folk dances, campfire tales, parties, and eventful journeys... but no battle axes, no longships, and no warpaint.

I know OF Otyg, have yet to hear any material. Anyone have a link to a homepage of theirs possibly. I would like a to hear a few samples.

Well, by the Viking thing, I mean people lolling about, drunk on mead, clashing foaming mugs and singing jolly campfire songs :lol:

Mind you, I downloaded so much swedish/vintersorgy/finntrolly stuff when we first got the Vintersorg forum, I lost track of them :) So maybe I *haven't* heard Otyg? :eek:

yep ive heard them. and what can i say ? Well... THEY FUCKING ROCK !!!! Im very thankful to the guy who told me about them and HAGGARD wich is another kick ass folk band.
btw, i wonder what the lyrics are about since i dont understnad this strange and awesome language, anyone knows whrere i can get some translations ?