Our Darling Nikki Featured in Drum! Magazine

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
The June issue of Drum! Magazine ( the one with Neil Peart on the cover) did a really nice feature on female drummers and chose the lovely Linda as one of the "Women Who Rock". It's an in depth high profile piece - no getting buried in the back of the mag with a sentence or two - this one got mentioned on the cover! We're so proud of you, girl! You've more than earned the props!

l_ac2db355b1c6a38b267ab898a023432c.jpg

So pick up your copy - but if ya just can't wait and want a sneak preview you'll just have to visit Linda's myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/lindamcdonald

what an honor to be featured in drum!! great interview linda - i was hoping for a page 4 :) congrats and here's to more double handed rides :)

Linda,
I personally feel that you (and the rest of the Maidens in their own instrumentation specialty) deserve to be on a magazine cove.
But just an article is pretty damn good too.
Congrats, and rock on:headbang: :headbang:

:oops: Aw,,..thanks so much! It's really exciting to have this opportunity to be in DRUM! Magazine and spread the word of what we are doing here. :headbang: Thanks everybody for the kudos, it's very inspiring to say the least!!

Jenna, this issue will probably hit the stands in a week or so. The subscribers get their issues first. I know you can check out at www.drummagazine.com too if it is not available internationally. If I see a copy for sale I'll pick one up for you if you have trouble locating one for yourself. :)

Hey Linda - get me a signed copy and I'll send it to Metallicat w/ her Riggs book. :)

That would be AWESOME!!

Jenna, this issue will probably hit the stands in a week or so. The subscribers get their issues first. I know you can check out at www.drummagazine.com too if it is not available internationally. If I see a copy for sale I'll pick one up for you if you have trouble locating one for yourself. :)

Yes please!! That would be great!! Let me know how much it is and I can maybe paypal the money to Puck, and he can give it to you. Thank you!!! :kickass:

A well deserved honor to a very dedicated musician. Congrats Linda! :headbang: :kickass:

Agreed with Matt that all the ladies would be worthy of note in a similar article for their instrument.

Jim