Our haul!

Gore, whats the Feinstein one like? It sounds interesting and its only $11 US on amazon, does it sound like a badly watered down NWOBHM album or does it rocketh?

I got Lacuna Coils Comalies. She is a hot piece of ass. I just watched the videos for Heavens a Lie and Swamped. She has a great bod! Got a nice voice. I'm digging the album so far. Would like a slow track here or there, but meh.

Also got the new Dream Theater double DVD set. The audio commentary is funny as fuck. James is a crack up on it....

*Upon watching a live performance from about 93, Kevin Moore appears on screen*

James - "Wow Jordan, you've really changed your image"

And everytime James sings a high note the band stops takling and say "Jeeez" or "Whoa, easy there".

Goreripper said:
Evergrey - The Inner Circle. Masterful!!
I got this one on my last haul. It is a pretty cool album. I love the track (Number 5?) where the female takes the lead. That sounds awesome.

The last track is also pretty intense. Its an instrumental with samples and spoken audio over the top. The whole album is actually pretty rocking. Should give it another spin

Spruce Goose said:
She is very attractive yes. Meets all of the requirements I look for in a woman's appearance (Brunette, nice stomach, legs and ASS)
You've seen her donkey? Is it a pet or does she use it like the pack mule its ment to be