Our NEW National Anthem

NoLordy Capone Announces his own personal Anthem!

Black Label Society's "Stronger Than Death"

definitely :)

Damn right! Payback is a BITCH, and the new SLAYER IS EVIL:devil: Hey NoLordy Capone (or devil man if you ask ledmag) You can't kill what's "STRONGER THAN DEATH". Black Label Society kicks ass, and Zakk is a talented musician (he sings, plays guitar,bass, banjo,piano,mandolin, etc.) A big toast to all the S.D.M.F.'s (SOCIETY DWELLING MOTHER FUCKERS).

CHEERS AND PEACE TO ALL

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:

I LOVE MY COUNTRY, BUT I DESPISE IT'S JUSTICE SYSTEM
Author Uknown

P.S. If you know who said this let me know.

WELCOME TO THE FALL, (OF ONE MAN'S SANITY)

Its below average, cclear your minds ...fodder....
Can he actually sing, NO

True Light, as our honored "guest" of this board, I was wondering what you would suggest as an "ANTHEM"? Who cares if Tom Araya can sing, SLAYER is pure FUCKING AGRESSION, and they are very talented and professional musicians. I've seen them twice and they don't disappoint. So, would you please shed some "light" on this subject and let us know what you would suggest? We all will be waiting anxiously.:heh:

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:

Acid I don't believe can give you the "BIG PICTURE, SO TO SPEAK", I recon continous stimulation of the brain, hhas more of an effect in the journey to enlightenment maybe some day I will see the new sunrise, instead of the same faect of learinig, [stacking my brain] Repeatedly WD talks about indoctrination..ahahr shit maybe i am wrong. Desconstruction has a good intro but it falls flat. you need the middle thang happening, try ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIHGT BY KISS, wow thats an anthem. Anthems are big things to sing to....oh well some people don't know what they are doing, just like they fill out multiple choice questions.
Confused anyone???
cya

Even though all your posts (or most of them anyway) really try hard to confuse the people who read them, they lack originality. You see it is very easy to go arround swearing and calling people names, trying to be accused by everyone. Well I say this: Words are tax-free, so anyone can say what he wants without having to pay for it.
Keep up the good work!