Our small tribute to antimatter

Don Corleone said:
http://users.skynet.be/fa393289/don/Umit, Sencer, Emre - Saviour.mp3

right, so here's something we did tonight with two mates of mine for fun on the spot (umit, sencer and me - emre, that is). what do you guys think?

credits:

emre - acoustic rhythm guitar, vocals, backing vocals
sencer - bass
umit - (fretless) classical lead guitar, backing vocals

:)
Nice one Don, there are some good ideas in it! Cheers for sharing!

hmm, it would be cool, but we tried it on the anathema forum and it didn't really work! Though we could show that we can do better here... ;)

an a capella version? haha try it out!

well, whether there's gonna be a tribue or not, we friends get together and record such sttuff for fun. we're gonna do more and im gonna keep posting. it's all for fun as im not a vocalist really.

french anatheman - yeah true. those leads are very much oriental and they sound that way perfectly on a fretless.

hey
we just did a cover of "in stone"
i'll put it up soon.
as soon as i can manage to get it on the webspace pieter gave me...but it keeps disconnecting in the middle. the mp3 file is 13 mb so it takes some time.

i will also upload susie and mick's track. so does anyone know how i can upload it through the ws ftp program without fucking up? pieter hasnt replied to my email yet.

Mick Moss said:
Yous should start an antimatter tribute band. Like The Australian Doors. The Turkish Antimatter. It would be ace!
he he, thats funny, the first thing i though of when i heard this was feliciano covering light my fire

I like don. oh yes i do

Don Corleone said:
hey
we just did a cover of "in stone"
i'll put it up soon.
as soon as i can manage to get it on the webspace pieter gave me...but it keeps disconnecting in the middle. the mp3 file is 13 mb so it takes some time.

i will also upload susie and mick's track. so does anyone know how i can upload it through the ws ftp program without fucking up? pieter hasnt replied to my email yet.
cheers mate, i am just waitin for mick to put it on a cd and then it'll be ready :)