OUTWORLD CD Listening Party / Chat with Rusty Cooley!!

ProgmetalAngel

Mangement & Promotions
Aug 28, 2006
New Mexico
www.progmetalangel.com

OUTWORLD CD Listening Party!!
Saturday, November 4th at 9:00 pm eastern
www.kwtfworldwide.com

Outworlds debut cd will be released November 13th. Here’s your chance to hear the entire cd before it’s released and chat with the band!! Outworld’s Rusty Cooley himself will be in chat along with the others including new front man CARLOS ZEMA to answer questions so be sure not to miss it!!!

One lucky winner will get a full merch package containing a FREE CD, shirt, sticker and koozie! Must me present in the chat to win! SEE YOU THERE

Just log into www.kwtfworldwide.com. The listen links are on the left side of the page – chat button is in the center. No need to register to join chat. Just type a name and come on in.

Don’t miss this rare opportunity to chat with the band and hear this amazing cd!!

FREE SWAG!!!! I've just been told they are going to give away free swag to people in chat too. Carlos Zema - new vocalist for Outworld will also be in attendance. So come chat with the guys, get free stuff and listen to this godly CD!!!!

BobbyWilliamson said:
Oh and if anyone cares, I'll be in the chat room too. :) Hehehehe.

...and you are... who again? That keyboard guy? :lol:

Just kidding Bobby, you know we love you bro. :kickass:

I have to say that I've been waiting for this album to come out since hearing Outworld live at the pre-party, and I was becomeing a bit frustrates at how long it was taking for the album to be released... music this good by such high caliber musicians should never be held back this long, it's practicly a crime. so dammit, I can NOW get a copy of the album!!!
:worship:

I think I'll be home Saturday, so I'll definately try and get in on the chat.

Dustin said:
...and you are... who again? That keyboard guy? :lol:

Just kidding Bobby, you know we love you bro. :kickass:

I have to say that I've been waiting for this album to come out since hearing Outworld live at the pre-party, and I was becomeing a bit frustrates at how long it was taking for the album to be released... music this good by such high caliber musicians should never be held back this long, it's practicly a crime. so dammit, I can NOW get a copy of the album!!!
:worship:

I think I'll be home Saturday, so I'll definately try and get in on the chat.
If Buffy(Dustin) is going to be there then i will be there for sure, and also the keyboard guy from OUTWORLD will be there wooooohoooooo my buddy.

Dustin my brother how ya been, talk to you Saturday I hope.

John