Overkill ..... Kill Box

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
A friend made me a copy of the newest Overkill disc (Kill Box 13), I'm about half way through it right now. This is some great stuff! Blitz sounds great on this album, much better than I remembered him sounding back in the day. Any of you guys into this album?

A really solid album with no weak spots and definitely a disc I prefer over most of the other stuff that came out last year. But I have to admit that I rate it “just” good compared to Over Kill standards. Anyway, it’s good to see that the guys are still around after 20 years to show the youngsters how it’s really done. Deeeeeeviiil By The Taaaiiill!

Greeno I fucking love that album ....... and EVERY other Overkill album but Killbox is great its heavy and Chockful o Riffs! even a non overkill fan would love this album!!!! ....... on a side note its good to see old Sarge is back on the forums!!!!!!! Welcome Back Buddy!

Thanx a lot, boys! That's what I call home, ha ha ha. But don't worry when I'm gone for some time. I'm like a bad habit - I keep coming back over and over again. Just like the guys in Over Kill do. And that's what old school is all about, right?