overkill site?

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
Hey people,Do any of you go to the Overkill site (wreckingcrew.com) and if so are you getting in? For about a weak now I have tried to go there as I have for years and it says access denied.I have no idea why so I was wondering if any one else has the same problem.:)

Can't wait to see them next month. Last time I saw them, the whole set of speakers collapsed on one of their roadies, and the show got cancelled. I was already pissed because I really wanted to see Stress Factor 9, which featured former members of Annihilator, but they got held up at Customs and couldn't make the show.

As soon as I went to the site my computer just froze.I couldn't close out couldn't do anything.Cntrl alt delete nothing worked.After that my computer was very sketchy on starting up.That happened twice going to their site..it may not have been that, but it's a big coincidence.Now I have a new computer and I don't want to screw it up.

It could be that the website has been coded in such a way that it causes an illegal operation which sends your operating system all loopy: symptoms are processes slowing down, everything seems to be going in slow motion and CTRL + ATL + DEL doesn't respond. It is also possible that since the website has been hacked, that the hacker (who else?) has been successful in placing a virus on Overkill's server. Did you run your antivirus on your old computer?

Yes I have " Nortons" and It didn't find anything.But those were the symptoms. and it happened twice as I went to the site.But who the hell knows.I just don't want it to happen to the new computer.