Overkill site hacked again?!

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
I just tried going to Overkills site and I keep getting some auto theme website.Does anyone else get that?This is the 6th time that I have gone to their site and something has been fucked up,usually it just doesn't let me in.This is the first time it's been another website.I think someone needs better security or a better webmaster or something,this happens way to often.

This can happen if the default home page has been deleted and directory browsing has been enabled. It doesn't necessarily mean that the website has been hacked. It can happen by mistake if the web master has inadvertently deleted the page.

I just tried and got in. Fuckin love Kreator. With a name like Mille Petrozza you have to be cool. Long live German thrash metal. :kickass:

Hmmm it seems my bookmark for Kreator stopped working when they updated the site,and I was just able to get into Overkill's site.I did check it earlier today and it still didn't work.Their site has also been face lifted so maybe that was it...this time :)