The ever returning site soundclip question

doom_dragon

dead soul
Jun 27, 2002
It's about the soundclip that was played in a loop on the old (LFDGD-inspired-) Katatonia website. I know it was especially written for the website but it would be interesting to know, if there exists a whole song around it, maybe a B-Side from LFDGD? I can't get this melody out of my head now... Don't know why... It's just awesome and reminds me to "Quiet World" which is one of my all-time-favourite piece music what Katatonia have ever done. Please bring it back!!! As a download on the official site with better quality(?), but that wouldn't matter. Would be cool to hear that clip again. Is there anyone else who can remember it? If there would be more people asking for it, maybe Anders could bring it back, or someone else has it.

I know this has been discussed many times before, but.... :D

I've heard a bunch about this soundclip and now I'm sort of interested in hearing it...maybe someone has an mp3 floating around somewhere, or Anders would be kind enough to bring it back for a little while to let people hear it again. Eh, maybe that's asking too much.

And again, this question doesn't find any recognition to Anders or another one of the band members... Sad... :( Please don't bury it, it would make a damn good song for sure.

it isnt, the clip was recorded exclusively for use on the deadsite, as stated in multiple threads before, and it have been requested before, but never anything from the band.