october tide/ bloodbath site

Saw_You_Drown

Jun 2, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
on the deadsite it lists more bands Jonas had previously been in, why on the bloodbath site does it only list katatonia and october tide? could it be possible that they only list current bands and october tide has started again? i doubt it, it would be far too good to be true. but i just wanted to know if anyone else saw this and wondered the same.

Originally posted by Saw_You_Drown
on the deadsite it lists more bands Jonas had previously been in, why on the bloodbath site does it only list katatonia and october tide? could it be possible that they only list current bands and october tide has started again? i doubt it, it would be far too good to be true. but i just wanted to know if anyone else saw this and wondered the same.

Well, you see that's because the deadsite is a piece of .........

Nope, I can't bring myself to criticise this site anymore. I simply can't do it.

I feel sorry for the guy who has to keep making excuses. :lol:

on the deadsite it lists more bands Jonas had previously been in, why on the bloodbath site does it only list katatonia and october tide?
Well, not everything Dan's done is listed either (that would be a pretty long list ;)), so I think it's just the main ones.

Although I do like your idea of October Tide being active again ;)

if with "more bands" you mean that on the deadsite it lists "Slo train co." I wouldn't consider it as a real band, since it was only a project and no album has been recorded...so the only bands Jonas played with are (a part from katatonia) October tide and bloodbath.

about the deadsite, i think it's getting more lively, it has been more frequently updated in the last weeks, that's good!