October Tide

Haha, no, it's not ;), but it's funny cause the address on the original Vic releases is in Dordrecht, which is close to Rotterdam, so I was really surprised to see that apparently Roel moved to Zeist or something.. I wrote them an email, but no reply yet..

Reworked cover for the re-issue of Rain Without End:

ot_150.jpg

An actual release date would be really nice instead of the rather hazy general Vic records statement "new CD's out early 2008". This is reaching "Chinese Democracy" proportions...

Yes, it would be nice to know the release date. Pretty good cover. I almost dislike bands changing covers of the original album. I guess that this is just making the re-release truly fresh.

What a retarded cover. Thankfully I have an original copy and won't need to put that awful looking thing in my collection.

This is why it pays to get originals! Sometimes the reissues suck!

it's way too intimate and revealing... the music usually should have subtle hints towards something as awful as suicide... this cover just gives it away and spoils the mystery in my opinion.... i mean i guess it looks nice and everything, i just hope they don't do something like this to a katatonia album

I almost dislike bands changing covers of the original album. I guess that this is just making the re-release truly fresh.
Me too, but yeah, it does make it fresh. It 'hurts' less if they print the original cover inside the booklet or something. That was done with the re-issue of Sentenced's "North From Here" for example.

Let's see what the extras are, if any. Otherwise I'll just stick with my original copy.

There is nothing really wrong with that cover at all, its actually pretty damn cool.

Only the guy who actually made cover art that bad would say something like that.

But if not...then maybe you should consider taking part in the activity shown on the cover? You will? Great, thanks!! :heh: