What's up with the website???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Does anyone know what's up with the lack of updates, news, etc on the official website? I usually don't have enough time to glean all the info I seek from these pages, and rely on the actual webpage to keep me up to speed. I even emailed the webmaster but didn't get any response...

I could understand a lack of upkeep if it was a fan site or something...but for the OFFICIAL website, it's a little embarasing. I mean, these days almost EVERY band has an official website that is actually a good source of info.

Well, just wondering...cause it's been MONTHS since the site became a one pager with no news other than tour dates (which, by the way, I TOTALLY appreciate...I'm just used to more!)

Paul

< broken record mode>

It's the way it is because MJR asked for it to be that way. It'll be good to go as soon as the band is happy with the content they've provided. Hopefully this'll be before they leave on tour, but until then, it's up to them, not any of us.

</ broken record mode>

Lady of the Oracle said:
< broken record mode>

It's the way it is because MJR asked for it to be that way. It'll be good to go as soon as the band is happy with the content they've provided. Hopefully this'll be before they leave on tour, but until then, it's up to them, not any of us.

</ broken record mode>
I agree, but i think TWO months is enough time to make a new site,i dont know whay the design is moving very slow.

Luis said:
I agree, but i think TWO months is enough time to make a new site,i dont know whay the design is moving very slow.
It is not an issue of the site redesign, as I understand (I can be corrected if I'm wrong). The issue was the band did not want the site launched until all pages, were operational. They didnt want a half fast job with a bunch of "coming soon" links.

DrumRman said:
It is not an issue of the site redesign, as I understand (I can be corrected if I'm wrong). The issue was the band did not want the site launched until all pages, were operational. They didnt want a half fast job with a bunch of "coming soon" links.
*sigh*

www.darktranquillity.com

Unfortunately.. I love that band.

Lord Of The Snow said:
It's of course much better to have no website at all. Sounds very professional indeed... :yell:
This is the way they want it, and it's their friggin website, so that's how it's gonna be. Pissing and moaning and whining isn't going to make the site magically reappear, people, so give it a friggin rest, would you?

End of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.