the *what's up with Andromeda?* thread

v01c354nd51gn5

Awakenings
Dec 18, 2003
DE:-\
what's up with Andromeda? anyone know anything? i, personally, think that they forgot that they have a website. no joke. hasnt been updated since July 4th, 2003. see for ur selfs.http://www.andromedaonline.com/shockwave.htm they are such a cool band, and i hear that they have a new cd coming out next year sometime, but i can't really confirm that... even an update that says sum'm like "absolutely nothing is happening, so you might as well not even check this website anymore," would be good. its nice to hear something atleast once a year :confused:

Off Blabbermouth

ANDROMEDA guitarist Johan Reinholdz will be joining SKYFIRE for a mini-tour of Spain. SKYFIRE are scheduled to support DARK MOOR on November 26 in Madrid and November 27 in Bilbao. More information is available at www.skyfireonline.net.

As previously reported, ANDROMEDA have just had their debut album, "Extension of the Wish" (2001), re-released in Europe via New Hawen/Century Media. The new version features vocals by new singer David Fremberg, a new mix and two bonus tracks, previously only released in France by NTS. The title of the re-release is "Final Extension (Re-Release of 'Extension Of The Wish')".

ANDROMEDA recently entered the studio to record the remaing five songs for their forthcoming third album. The band, who were previously signed to Century Media Records, are currently negotiating with a few labels.

andromeda and skyfire??? its times like this i curse the fact that i live in the USA, but then again the SX guys live about 3 hrs away, so nevermind. alright thanks guys, its good to hear something about them.

well.. actually as far as i know, andromeda never WAS under label of cenutry media. CM only buyout right on selling their last album... or something like that. and from the 'first hand'.. they allready have all songs for new album ready, but they dont have LABEL yet. they are still negotiating with few labels...

Andromeda got signed with Roasting House from Sweden. it sounds like production of their 3rd album is gonna get started pretty soon. cant. frkn. wait.