OVERLORDE: New video posted online at MySpace!

MEFlyingV

Sep 13, 2004
NYC, USA
www.overlorde.com
Jowita_14_425.jpg

Hail to all!

Back in April Overlorde performed at the KEEP IT TRUE IV metalfest in Germany (pictured above). This was our first show ever in Europe and it was great.

SHOP(KIT4)Cover.jpg

The official compilation DVD (cover artwork pictured above) with four of our songs came out in November and I got my copy Thanksgiving eve. Ever since then I have been trying to brush up on video creation to make an online sample to post on line. During these last weeks I have been plaqued by software bugs and more. But last night I said to myself , “Dammit, this is getting uploaded come hell or high water!” . Well at 4 am this morning, it was done.

As such, it is with GREAT pleasure (and relief, whew!) that I announce the new video footage on Overlorde’s Myspace page.

www.myspace.com/overlorde

It includes samples from the four songs on the official festival DVD. Those being:

HELL HATH NO FURY
STARCASTLE
COLOSSUS (ISLAND OF THE CYCLOPS)
OVERLORDE

Enjoy! And please spread the word if you like it!

Congratulations, Mark and all the guys of Overlorde! You should be proud - the video clips ROCK!!! Bobby has such great control of his powerful voice; Kong's hands were a blur; Dave shows solid craftsmanship on the kit; and I could have sworn that was a lost Schenker brother onstage with the Flying V! ;) Especially during 'Colussus'.

Great work - all of you. *thumbs up* I can't wait to get my copy. :D

~Hoyt.

Dave@BEC said:
Wow, nice tease!:headbang: ...looked like a hell a show, wish I could of been there but DVD will be cool for now, what about a USA show, eh?!

Working on it Dave! We need to do one show up here in NJ since you are near us, and then one down south so Rider of Theli doesn’t have to fly somewhere to see us.

Where does Rider of Theli live again? Oh yeah, Atlanta area…hmmmm