Overloud TH2 is fucking amazing

InAbsentia_

Dec 31, 2009
I've never felt so confident with my lead tones, ever. I can't believe I didn't just go for this straight away. Canned everything else, this is it for me.

Hands down the best plugin for lead playing you can currently get. It can do rhythms too, but you might have more luck with free ampsims or some such.

Do try it out if you haven't already, you won't regret it.

I never had any problems dialing good lead sounds with almost any amp sim, it's the rhythm guitar tones that are a bitch to get anything decent.

It kills for rhythms too. I haven't laid down any tracks with it yet, but it sounds fucking amazing just playing through it center channel. Double/Quad tracking would make it sound immense.

I'm really happy with this product, absolutely satisfied. Give the demo a try and see what you think.

I agree that lead tones are amazing (possibly the best I got from an ampsim, and so playable too, great feel), but I haven`t been able to get a decent rhythm tone with it.

I don't get the direction they're heading to right now. they're modlling this Randall RM-100 which infact is modelling other preamps of famous amplifiers. why not modelling them directly? other than that TH2 sounds thin as fuck

I downloaded the demo and I am playing around with some of the amp sims at the moment. I am just using the amps and using my usual IR player and impulse so as to compare it to other sims.

The randall amps sound pretty cool. The ultra xl in the lynch box and the T2 sound great to me. I would be interested in comparing them to the real thing if possible.

yeah overloud th2 is really really great i don't know why is so underrated. the only downside it has is the Fx section like delays and reverbs and that stuff i really don't like them. but you can use external plugins to fix this problem.

Yeah, it's top notch product.
The only part that sucks is the browser, the way you save etc is a tad confusing at first.

Real amps rule!
Why visit a thread for "amp sims" to say that? Oh, post count.

Yeah, it's top notch product.
The only part that sucks is the browser, the way you save etc is a tad confusing at first.

Real amps rule!
Why visit a thread for "amp sims" to say that? Oh, post count.

Yeah what a dick.
i hate the browser too but isn't bad at all when you get used to it.. the cabinet section is made by recabinet is pretty awesome too.

Real amps ftmfw.

Oooh rly? Challenge accepted. I'll kill your real amp recordings with my TH2 in both lead and rhythm guitar. ;)

I demand a blind-folded comparison since once people know which one's the modeler their psychology will start messing with their heads.

Is it a real amp or not? Who gives a f*** if it simply sounds better? :guh: