OWNED!

perfecterror said:
that other girl looks SOOO high! :lol:
she looks alot like someone i know, so I had to send this pic to her, she didnt see the resemblance, or notice there was someone in the back :)

theshits.jpg

i dont fuckin know, but its too small to be a bear... no? :zombie:

Vikk Cavanagh said:
i dont fuckin know, but its too small to be a bear... no? :zombie:
it was on the news,look it up on google. besides, do you really think you can see how big something is while sparks are flying everywhere and the frickin this is blowing up?

bodom-bro said:
it was on the news,look it up on google. besides, do you really think you can see how big something is while sparks are flying everywhere and the frickin this is blowing up?

you can be right... :) on the first look, seemed a dog... but whatever

Fuck, I wish I had this one video I took like 3 years ago. It had no sound but ruled.

Some guy passed out on my backpoarch, so we were going to toss flour in his face, and as soon as my freind pulled his arm back the guy puked all over...so he puked everywhere and got flour all over him. It was good

CliffBurton said:
Fuck, I wish I had this one video I took like 3 years ago. It had no sound but ruled.

Some guy passed out on my backpoarch, so we were going to toss flour in his face, and as soon as my freind pulled his arm back the guy puked all over...so he puked everywhere and got flour all over him. It was good

We turned my friend into a my pals once :lol: It was fucking deadly! We took off his shirt and colored his whole body, arms, hands, face, even in his hair. Every part of his body from the waist up (Except for his lips, Eye-lids, & Inside of his ears) was fucking perfectly shaded in black :lol: We used out like 3 markers and it took like an hour of different people at it. But it was so worth it when he looked in the mirror :lol: