TROOPER MICK

Jun 22, 2007
Looks Good i reckon:headbang::headbang:
FRONT
maiden_oz_shirt.jpg

BACK
OzShirtback.jpg

Nice!

Any other interesting merchandise? I'll be in Sydney tomorrow - my hotel appears to be right next door to the Entertainment Centre so I'll do a bit of shopping at the merchandise stand before the crowds get too big.

Can you get merch without a ticket? I work 2 blocks from the Entertainment Centre and not going to the gig but wouldn't mind a shirt rather than trying my luck for one at Soundwave.

Can you get merch without a ticket? I work 2 blocks from the Entertainment Centre and not going to the gig but wouldn't mind a shirt rather than trying my luck for one at Soundwave.

yeh mate ya can the merch tents were set up outside and inside the venue:headbang:

Looks good. I perhaps should have got one, but how many Maiden shirts do I actually need?!

Long lines at the merch stalls this evening, so it probably pays to get in early.

Or after the gig if you don't mind waiting around.

Lots of different shirt designs, that is just the Aus specific one.

SPOILER

The Wicker Man and Two Minutes To Midnight shirts were cool, but gave away songs from the setlist when I saw them at the merch stand before the show!

OK, just went to the merchandise place. Managed to save about $200 because they only had two shirts in XXL, the Australian tour shirt and the NOTB one. The latter didn't use the correct font for the band name so there was no way I was going to get it. Got two Aussie ones (one for me, one for the brother), a stubby cooler and a key ring.

Disappointed because I loved the alien face one. Maybe I'll hit up the online store when I get home.