Oz

ah yea thats good that, haha yer man from biohazard, cant think of his name, the guy in the wheelchair is the best

theres a double episode on TG4 every thursday night from half eleven, two hours of inmates killing, drugging, fucking, fighting, bribing, blah blah, the only bit of it i dont like is the constant need to show gay scenes

I used to watch it when i had cable where i lived before, and i liked it. 2 hours of proper violence, without the usual soap and cheese package feels good sometimes.
I could have done without the gay scenes as well Steven K hehe.

killing someone by holding them down.... opening their mouth and giving them an overdose of some drug injected into the tongue??!?, killing a fellow a cop because he might blow your cover by throwing him down a lift shaft?? getting a needle with someones hiv infected blood and pricking fellow inmates with it???? OZ rocks :D

he walked by another inmate, pricked him with the needle, and pretended it was a hair comb.. you know the wooden ones with the sharp points..

an inmate ( schillinger ) got his son to kidnap another inmates son and daughter, schillingers son then cut off the hand of the kidnapped son and sent it to the lads father in prison, then sent the body

StevenK said:
killing someone by holding them down.... opening their mouth and giving them an overdose of some drug injected into the tongue??!?, killing a fellow a cop because he might blow your cover by throwing him down a lift shaft?? getting a needle with someones hiv infected blood and pricking fellow inmates with it???? OZ rocks :D

see the way they sharpen the handle of a plastic toothbrush to a point, and keep it in their top pocket, always stabbing the inmates with them. haha the black guy that goes around off his head is funny too, always hanging on the others. i missed loads of episodes though, is it on dvd?