Pictures from Oz (big files!)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
Here are some (or actually more than "some") pics from oz...
they by far aren't able to show how great the country and this trip was...I'm gonna post them anyway

description will follow

Duty Free:
1.JPG

view from the veranda:
2.JPG

Brisbane:
5.JPG

6.JPG

View from my hotel room in Sydney (George Street):
7.JPG

Sydney:
8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Banora Point and surrounding area (where I've been for those 3 weeks):
12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

More of that area (rain forest):
15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

Surfer's Paradise (view from the irish pub):
19.JPG

20.JPG

Meter Maid:
21.JPG

the limo that brought us to the greatest thai restaurant at the gold coast:
22.JPG

More Relaxing in the pool:
23.JPG

BEach 3 mins from where I've been staying...skyline is surfers'
24.JPG

Barbie:
25.JPG

Byron Bay:
26.JPG

27.JPG

28.JPG

Last leg of our flight home (Dubai to Hamburg..this is after 22hrs on the plane/airports...we hid the empty cans etc so noone would see how much we'd had to drink and asked a different stewardess every time so we got new drinks all the time....we were shitfaced!
29.JPG

30.JPG

31.JPG

32.JPG

I predict the next thing you'll post will be "...crap, files too big... resizing." Its one of my powers.

Damn, some of those shots were incredible - now you actually did have business down there, right? :lol: Loved that waterfall one, as well as the beach with the skyline behind it, and Sydney looks like a hell of an urban center! But yeah, those pics really are gigantic dude, Photobucket does automatic resizing! (just FYI :D)

yeah, I did have business down there, but the last week was pure holidays ;)
and I could upload some high res nipplepics :) the right arm is far from being finished (as you'll be able to tell), I just posted that pic for Marcus to see the tat.

here's the cave/waterfall and one or two others in high res:

cave.JPG

Sydney.JPG

kirra.JPG

Hahaha, yeah, that's badass dude, and I like the puzzle pieces idea too! :headbang: Even though the tattoo is the key ingredient in the pic, though, I love how a pic of you basking shirtless in the sun is the one "For Marcus" :lol:

I love how a pic of you basking shirtless in the sun is the one "For Marcus" :lol:

haha, doesn't that make you feel special.....in a weird way :)

Hahaha, yeah, that's badass dude, and I like the puzzle pieces idea too!
yeah, some of the pieces will get stuff on it that are important in my live....dunno if there's one that shows the right arm around the elbow, I've got actually a bigass PT screenshot of a waveform around there (stereo)....well, LOTS of pics and colour to follow till that arm's done of course.

So did you see one of those horrible creatures??:ill:
pic10.jpg

no snakes or spiders...nothing that could possibly kill me.
I'm convinced Australians are just spreading that rumour to keep americans away ;).

funnily enough my mom got attacked by a venomous snake in denmark (!!...only got the leather booth tho) the same time I was in oz and couldn't find a snake (although I was lookinf for it)...there are no snakes or spiders in oz!!! :D

Aw man, thats killer!
I always wanted to go to Australia, but i cant afford it! ;(

I want to fucking sit in a pool and drink coronas.

fuck.

I had to read that post 3 times before seeing that you wrote "sit" in the pool.. not you know, something else.. filthier.. :lol:

no snakes or spiders...nothing that could possibly kill me.
I'm convinced Australians are just spreading that rumour to keep americans away ;).

funnily enough my mom got attacked by a venomous snake in denmark (!!...only got the leather booth tho) the same time I was in oz and couldn't find a snake (although I was lookinf for it)...there are no snakes or spiders in oz!!! :D

Wait untill Summer.

35 degrees, afternoon seabreeze comes through, house has air con working.
Nice.
You go to bed, only to shit bricks when theres is a spider ^^^^ that big sitting on the wall near your window.

Fly spray and shoes won't kill the bastard, so you eventually go to sleep after it has scurried into some crevace that you can't reach, fearing to open your mouth or close your eyes incase the thing takes revenge.

The Thai restaurant you speak of...I think I've been there.

Is it right across the road from one of those 'slingshot' rides, with gold and statues and whatever else absolutely EVERYWHERE inside?

I went to a place like that on the Gold Coast once with my girlfriend and her family...it was amazing.

Nice pics man. :)

Aw man, thats killer!
I always wanted to go to Australia, but i cant afford it! ;(

I had to read that post 3 times before seeing that you wrote "sit" in the pool.. not you know, something else.. filthier.. :lol:

I would fucking love to fuck in a pool while drinking coronas too.

The Thai restaurant you speak of...I think I've been there.

Is it right across the road from one of those 'slingshot' rides, with gold and statues and whatever else absolutely EVERYWHERE inside?

I went to a place like that on the Gold Coast once with my girlfriend and her family...it was amazing.

Nice pics man. :)

dunno, we sat outside (got pics of that too), twas called "Chang Mai Thai", and it was awesome! :)