Pictures from Opeth's gig in Sweden, May 18th

Originally posted by Hearse

Ante reads this board ;)
Hmmm hard to say, its a fairy tale and grown up people don't believe in fairy tales :D :lol:

no. Incorrect answer. Please try again. Explain why you have such awesome pics in anders house, and pics of anders and Mik, standing there, lookin like they are having a ball..

EXPLAIN WHY WEHY EHY WHY!!

and also, die. My jealousy is coming to kill you in your sleep.

Blackspirit
Lopez and Mikael walked around on the festivalsite almost un-noticed. Of course people knew who it was, but noone dared go talking to them, or maybe they just wanted them to have their
privacy... Fuck! I should've chased them!

I don't know what it is, but I wouldn't go bother them neither. I don't want any of the band members to get the wrong idea though. It's not like I think you're so easily bothered by your fans, it's just that I don't want it to ever come to that.

Wait a minute. Who am I kidden! I'd go chase them down!!! (as long as I had some back up) :rolleyes:

I thought Anders and Mikael hadn't spoken in some years.. was this some kind of heartwarming reunion?

or am I totally missing the mark??

anyway..

the pics are FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Makes me wish I lived in Sweden (or environs)..

Originally posted by Lina
Awesome, Blackspirit! You know who my favorite is. :D And apparently Orchid's got a thing for him too! :lol:

Lol! And Hearse too! >:eek:P
Yeah, I was actually thinking of you when I took
that signing pic! "This one I KNOW Lina will enjoy."
Man, I need a life >:eek:P hehe....

how do you guys get to meet em, besides at the signings and all. I mean hearse and orchid your'e at anders' house, how do you pull that off? Ah I finally decided to get an avatar. A pic of Bachelor's grove a local abandonned cemetary here in chicago. Supposedly haunted,too bad its not bigger. I haven't been posting much lately, mostly been reading. Pretty cool pics and all.

I edited my damn spelling mistakes and added a bit more heh

@blackspirit and hearse: those were some great pictures. (how the hell did mine get so dark in comparison?)
Thanks for sharing and all. : )

yup

Originally posted by avskum
@blackspirit and hearse: those were some great pictures. (how the hell did mine get so dark in comparison?)
Thanks for sharing and all. : )

yup

While you shared yours right away I spent hours
editing >:eek:P hehehe.... That's why I was like
"hold on, you'll aave to wait!" hehe... :eek:)

I still enjoy your pics, and once more thanks for
sharing. Anyone who hasn't noticed, on my site
with the pics from 2000Decibel, I have a zipfile
with all of avskum's pics as well :eek:) So if you
haven't checked them already, do it! :eek:)

Originally posted by Hearse
Did you avskum & Blackspirit use digicamera or regular?

Digicam :eek:)

Well, it's weird, cause the Opethpics got really dark,
and I used blitz and there was a lot of light during
the opethgig... I just don't get it! hehe...
Someone who knows about these things, explain!! >:eek:)