Nocturnal Rites - wants pictures from powerfest

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
For those that attended:::
NOCTURNAL RITES Looking For Live Pictures From Chicago Powerfest Performance
2006-04-14 05:13:26

As previously reported, Sweden’s NOCTURNAL RITES made their North American debut at the Chicago Powerfest 2006 on Saturday, April 8th. Bassist Nils Eriksson has posted the following update at the band's official website:

"Hey all!

We had a great time in Chicago and would like to extend our thanks to the promoters and of course all the people that showed up. All you guys rock! Head on over here if you want to see our ugly mugs on some off stage photos. We still don't have any live pics, so if anyone out there has - please let our Webmaster know (webmaster@nocturnalrites.com).

Now we're picking up on song writing where we left it a week ago or so. Then in May we're off to Japan again."

/NilsE

Nocturnal Rites' live schedule for 2006 is now as follows:

May
22 - Tokyo, Japan at Shibuya Club Quattro
23 - Tokyo, Japan at Shibuya Club Quattro
25 - Osaka, Japan Shinsaibash Club Quattro

August
3-5 - Wacken, Germany at Wacken Open Air

I have TONS of photos. After weeding them out three times, I still ended up with 40 I thought were worthy of the webzine...and those are just mine. Haven't seen Dave's yet. I put the camera away after the first couple of songs, as usual, then for "some reason" whipped it back out later in the set. :loco:
I'll have to e-mail their web guy.

Now HERE'S a close up. :OMG: :lol:

I gotta get filmed developed... But I tell ya what..I'm startin my "sponsor Nocturnal Rites" fund right now for next year PP.. These guys deserve PP at a headliner slot aswell... Right up there with Edguy, and VandenPlas.. Just Killer.. The Showstopper of the weekend for me...