Ozzfest 2005. Which bands you guys like to see?

Xalon Niles

Metal/Super Sentai Fan
Dec 22, 2001
Parts unknown.
hometown.aol.com
Lose Sybreed and the unsigned bands.

I'd put Motograter, Vehemence, Unearth, Machine Head, and Devildriver on the 2nd Stage, and add Fear Factory to the 1st Stage.

Remember people, this is Ozzfest. Let's take it slow.

How bout we destroy the festival alltogether?

Germany gets all the goddamned amazing shows, all those festivals can tour over here using Ozzy and Sharon's money rather than shitty ozzfest.

THAT'S IT! Metal needs a goddamn Ted Turner. :headbang:

yet another cool thing to do, diss ozzfest. All i have heard was good things from people that went, and the main stage is usually up to par with kickass bands, especially this year. wtf is wrong with it ? :rolleyes:

EternalMetal said:
yet another cool thing to do, diss ozzfest. All i have heard was good things from people that went, and the main stage is usually up to par with kickass bands, especially this year. wtf is wrong with it ? :rolleyes:

This years wasn't that bad, if you obliterate the second stage. I'm saying that all the German Metal festivals should tour here, because frankly, they're in a totally different league.

The second stage sucked dick, as did BLS and Phil Anselmo's latest piece of shit. Dimmu Borgir was surprisingly decent. Slayer was damn good (Chemical Warfare, motherfuckers!), Black Sabbath was pretty cool with a great stage show, and of course Judas Priest owned fucking everything.

But yeah, without Priest it wouldn't have been worth it.

i appreciate the fact that ozzfest allows young bands who are starting out (local bands mind you) to play on the second stage and all - but it sucks because the bands they put up their arent good at all, and are usually rapping or doing that shit screaming that is so popular these days.

why the fuck cant america have an annual death and black metal fest?

Eh i dunno, if I was ted turner, i'm put together a better tour than that, i'd have :

Metallica
Deftones
Slipknot
Opeth
Mega Death
Slayer
Pantera
Green day
Britney Spears

Oh ya, that Festival would need its own hospital.

Its such a Fucking BUMMER that there will never be another WoodStock ever again. I looked foward to Woodstock from 9-14 then when i turned 18, there were no announcements. such a fucking bummer

Jean-Pierre said:
I'm saying that all the German Metal festivals should tour here, because frankly, they're in a totally different league.
I'm hoping that's just a hypothetical statement.
err.gif

Main Stage:
Black Sabbath
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Judas Priest

Second Stage:
Mastodon
Opeth
Black Dahlia Murder
Meshuggah
Neurosis

Although I think Id rather have the second stage bands trade places with the main stage, it just woudlnt work like that.

Seraphim Belial said:
why the fuck cant america have an annual death and black metal fest?

There's loads of death and black festivals over in the US, just alot of them are pretty obscure and dont have any publicity whatsoever.