Ozzfest and Deathmachine

BottomFeeder

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Fremont
Visit site
Seeing as how Ozzfest is tomorrow, I am actually looking forward to seeing the less popular bands (i.e. Shadow's Fall) almost more than the headliners. I mean how many times have you heard Crazy Train? Or the most overrated band next to Limp Dickshit, which is Disturbed. I then started to think. Fucking Death Machine on Ozzfest would be like the second coming of Jesus. A few thousand kids moshing to Loss For Words would certainly be a kodak moment. Although rumor is that there is some cash required to get on the tour. Maybe the band could pull off some sort of heist to get the cash. It's not every day you get robbed by dude in a devil suit and dude in demented goth clown paint.... that's a good idea for a movie script. You guys should use that in one of your videos. Relay it to Lou.

LOL, you rule kat!!!! Check out Killswitch ENgage bro, one of my favs!!!! We would love to do OZZ-Fest and you never know what could happen in the future. I would like to see all those kids moshing to Loss for words as well.

YOU RULE BRO and are you guys at the Practice place yet? I think you have another week.
Thrak

I am still waiting to hear from Jack. It should be very soon though, probably this week. It will be cool though. It'll allow me to completly devote my time and energy without having to worry about the volume...
Hopefully Brandon and Tom are still in, haven't heard from em in a while. Ken, Kevin and N'dalo are pretty stoked.