Ozzfest?

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
So I just found Ozzfest 10 year anniversary on Netflix, hit play for a fun watch and the first performance was Anthrax doing CIAM during the reunion tour lineup with Spitz...they did Ozzfest? This is news to me, the show was I think at Download in Europe wherever that is. Watching it now seeing the interviews with Sharon in between makes me want to rape and kill her. What a cunt. Oh god HIM is coming on now...time to hit stop:lol:

So I just found Ozzfest 10 year anniversary on Netflix, hit play for a fun watch and the first performance was Anthrax doing CIAM during the reunion tour lineup with Spitz...they did Ozzfest? This is news to me, the show was I think at Download in Europe wherever that is. Watching it now seeing the interviews with Sharon in between makes me want to rape and kill her. What a cunt. Oh god HIM is coming on now...time to hit stop:lol:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COVER YOUR EARS AND EYES IMMEDIATELY!

Haha. I saw a HIM show ten years ago, had a free ticket, after one or two songs I went to the bar and stayed there.

Watching it now seeing the interviews with Sharon in between makes me want to rape and kill her. What a cunt. Oh god HIM is coming on now...time to hit stop:lol:

I am with you. That bitch needs to get slapped to death. I despise her more than just about anyone in the business. Fuckin whore!

Haha. I saw a HIM show ten years ago, had a free ticket, after one or two songs I went to the bar and stayed there.

My friend is a huge Him fan, so I tried to watch the show with him five years ago, but I also had to go to the bar after couple of songs. The sad thing is that I really liked their first album, kinda still do. There's a great cover of (Don't Fear) The Reaper. Everything after that is just awful.

I wish Sentenced would've been the Finnish band to hit it big.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend is a huge Him fan, so I tried to watch the show with him five years ago, but I also had to go to the bar after couple of songs. The sad thing is that I really liked their first album, kinda still do. There's a great cover of (Don't Fear) The Reaper. Everything after that is just awful.

I wish Sentenced would've been the Finnish band to hit it big.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPjxJy0D_gE
Yeah the only thing I know about HIM is that single, ugh not my cup of tea but if other people like it then good for them. They were playing Ozzfest OMG why, Sharon looking for money. Seeing the vids of her I hate her, isn't she now on one of these housewife shows? I hope she gets cancer and rots away in front of our enjoying eyes.

Yeah the only thing I know about HIM is that single, ugh not my cup of tea but if other people like it then good for them. They were playing Ozzfest OMG why, Sharon looking for money. Seeing the vids of her I hate her, isn't she now on one of these housewife shows? I hope she gets cancer and rots away in front of our enjoying eyes.

Well she already had cancer and you should know it's not cool to wish that on anybody. :bah:

Well she already had cancer and you should know it's not cool to wish that on anybody. :bah:

+1. Not cool. I do not care how much of a d-bag anyone is ya just wont wish cancer on them. its bad juju. :eek:

I have no respect for her given what she and Kelly did to Bruce Dickinson and Iron Maiden during Ozzfest pelting eggs at them on stage while they are trying to perform. I don't have much respect for how she trots old Ozzy around.

it is probably not cool, but... fuck her anyway.

:D

I just watched an old episode of the Howard Stern show where the Insane Clown Posse ripped her a new one. It was honestly one of the funniest things i ever seen. She bet them $50,000 that their next album wouldn't sell over 50k albums. They agreed to the bet. They ended up almost going platinum. The bitch never paid them their bet and they have put out 4 albums since then that have all gone over the 50k in sales.

So the ICP went back on the air and called her out on her bet and proceeded to verbally abuse her it was hilarious.

They werent' really on an Ozzfest tour. There was an "Ozzfest Day" at Download that year and pretty much any band who was already scheduled for Download "became" Ozzfest performers by default, even though they were never really on Ozzfest.

I recall her kicking Phil Soussan on a Randy Castillo's funeral service. I'd tear the bitch wide open with a rusty knife just because of this. Not to mention she got the rythm tracks on the first Ozzy albums rerecorded...this is just a blasphemy.