ANTHRAX, IRON MAIDEN and BLACK SABBATH AT OZZFEST 2005 !!!

metalmaniacrichard

MetalHead
Nov 23, 2004
Hell-Monte
www.myspace.com
BLACK SABBATH and IRON MAIDEN will headline the 10th anniversary edition of Ozzfest, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. In addition, ANTHRAX's "Among the Living" lineup — featuring vocalist Joey Belladonna, guitarist Dan Spitz and bassist Frank Bello — is said to have secured a slot on the main stage at the festival, which is expected to kick off in mid-July.

According to unconfirmed reports, the Ozzfest 2005 shows will start later than the previous 9:00 a.m. kick-off time and will include more non-rotating slots on the second stage.

Prior to headlining the 2005 edition of Ozzfest, BLACK SABBATH will embark on a short European tour, which will include an appearance at the U.K.'s Download festival (where they will headline the "Ozzfest" day on June 11).

metalmaniacrichard said:
BLACK SABBATH and IRON MAIDEN will headline the 10th anniversary edition of Ozzfest, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. In addition, ANTHRAX's "Among the Living" lineup — featuring vocalist Joey Belladonna, guitarist Dan Spitz and bassist Frank Bello — is said to have secured a slot on the main stage at the festival, which is expected to kick off in mid-July.

According to unconfirmed reports, the Ozzfest 2005 shows will start later than the previous 9:00 a.m. kick-off time and will include more non-rotating slots on the second stage.

Prior to headlining the 2005 edition of Ozzfest, BLACK SABBATH will embark on a short European tour, which will include an appearance at the U.K.'s Download festival (where they will headline the "Ozzfest" day on June 11).

That one word right there says it all. It's still to early to really say that this is what the Ozzfest 2005 is going to look like. I believe you on Anthrax doing the reunion thing though

like said in a dif thread, ozzfest is too expensive for me. but, over in the northwest, ozzfest bands do rockfest a day or two before ozzfest usually, a few of them do anyways. hopefully it'll be thrax in portland this year. I'll so be there. dragging people kicking and screaming to the concert too.