Anthrax not on Ozzfest

SaviourSelf said:
Once again, TD rules and Greg thinks he is better and speaks for everyone, but he doesn't. We should be happy that people like TD and Johnny Czech (among others) are here to give all sides and opinions.

If you love TD so much go find his adress and phone number in whatever thread he posted it in like a dumbass, and set up a meeting so you can suck on his cock.

I even said I wasn't asking that to get a rise out of him, it only makes since to NOT post on a bands BB if they piss you off so much.

And it's awesome how you stick up for the one person on this board who does nothing but spew forth personal attacks and tacky insults all day.

Greg, it seems you are confused as you also "spew forth personal attacks and tacky insults" as proven by your above post. You seem to be a flacid little man, who yearns to be some sort of message board celebrity. A few people found you funny at times and now you can't keep your mouth shut. So I enjoy TD's posts. I find him to be honest and he makes me laugh. If he is truly a fan of Anthrax and has spent any amount of money consistantly on their band I feel he has a right to his opinion. So you can be tough and Brent can be tough (while breaking his own pathetic board rules by the way) but I say let him speak his mind.

There are a few people on this board that see things honestly, Justin, TD, Johnnie and others, but take you for example...how many times are you going to reach out to Scott via this message board? Its kind of said. He doesn't care and would walk by you if you were standing outside in the rain waiting to meet him.

there´s actually much more people who "see things honestly", add Max, Matt Bello, Armored Thrax, Deege and majority of newbies.

SaviourSelf said:
Greg, it seems you are confused as you also "spew forth personal attacks and tacky insults" as proven by your above post. You seem to be a flacid little man, who yearns to be some sort of message board celebrity. A few people found you funny at times and now you can't keep your mouth shut. So I enjoy TD's posts. I find him to be honest and he makes me laugh. If he is truly a fan of Anthrax and has spent any amount of money consistantly on their band I feel he has a right to his opinion. So you can be tough and Brent can be tough (while breaking his own pathetic board rules by the way) but I say let him speak his mind.

There are a few people on this board that see things honestly, Justin, TD, Johnnie and others, but take you for example...how many times are you going to reach out to Scott via this message board? Its kind of said. He doesn't care and would walk by you if you were standing outside in the rain waiting to meet him.

Do you remember TD , along w/ that fucker Arrogant insinuating that I molest my own son? Do you? B/c I sure as shit do. I may not respond to many of TDs posts anymore but I can gaurandamntee you that anyone here who mistakes his attacks as honesty is in serious need of a reality check.

I don't care if ppl on a message board like me, talk about me or laugh atanything I do. I type what I want to type, when I want to type it. If I decide to post to Scott, then that's my perrogative. So fucking what? There have been many times in the past where he has taken the time to answer questions or post replys on this board. I personally think it's halfway super neato that we can post to a member of the band. I've seen Anthrax several times and didn't even want to meet them. I won backstage meet and greets to metallica in Nov. and blew that off. Why? b/c meeting a "rock star" takes all the mystery out of how you percieve them. Do I want to know the man? No. Does that mean I'm not supposed to post sumthing directed at a band member? No.

I don't have any problem w/ you but you need to realise that this TD person will eventually post fucked up shit about you one day and you'll feel like an ass for defending him. All I ever did was ask when did he become such an asshole, b/c he used to post regular threads and not fuck w/ everyone on the board and their mother , and look where it got me. Insults and accusations of incest.

Here's hopin' your boy never turns on you.

lol yeah im most def going to ozzfest now that mudvayne is on it,lol NOT

I hate ozzfest, would rather see judas priest and queensryche , or def lepperd and bryan adams, this summer,lol then that crap,

Do you remember TD , along w/ that fucker Arrogant insinuating that I molest my own son? Do you? B/c I sure as shit do.

No I don't remember or care for that matter. My life hasn't been spent on this board, I only joined after talking to Rob last February to see what others thought of what he told me was going on. Obviously if someone said that about you and your son they are wrong. That being said why do you feel it to be appropriate to tell me to go suck someone's dick because I have enjoyed the posts that TD has authored? That's all, I am actually through with corresponding with you.

SaviourSelf said:
Once again, TD rules and Greg thinks he is better and speaks for everyone, but he doesn't. We should be happy that people like TD and Johnny Czech (among others) are here to give all sides and opinions.

It's one thing to give your opinion, but quite another to bash others for having theirs. It's great that you enjoy his posts. It's unfortunate that it is at the expense of others.