OZZFEST Leaks!!!!

irratebass

Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
OZZFEST 2004: Lineup Released Ahead Of Press Conference - Feb. 18, 2004

Ozzfest's official web site has inadvertently released what is believed to be the official lineup for this year's festival. It is as follows:

Main Stage:

OZZY OSBOURNE
JUDAS PRIEST
SLAYER
DIMMU BORGIR
SUPERJOINT RITUAL
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY

Second Stage:

SLIPKNOT
HATEBREED
LAMB OF GOD

Rotating:

ATREYU
BLEEDING THROUGH
LACUNA COIL
EVERY TIME I DIE
UNEARTH
GOD FORBID

The press conference to announce the exact lineup for this year's Ozzfest will take place on Friday, February 20 at 11:00 a.m. PST at Avalon (1735 N. Vine Street) in Hollywood, California.

Ozzy - You know it's either going to be him or Black Sabbath. No surprise
Judas Priest - This is pretty cool, but I'm surprised Sharon would headline a nostalgia act (like Ozzy and B.S. aren't, but that's besides the point)
Slayer - I like Slayer and all, but how many times do they get to do this? Anthrax can't get one freaking shot?
Dimmu Borgir - Ballsy move putting on an up and comer. Very cool.
Superjoint Ritual - Half-Baked Pantera. Blah.
Black Label Society - Props to Zakk, but sheesh every year?

I could give two shits about the rest of the bands, but Slipnot probably should have been on the main stage instead of Dimmu Borgir.

Oh shit, I can't wait. I fucking love Hatebreed, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir (Oh my god) this is going to be awesome this year, last years sucked. i can't even really remember there being any bands that i liked. :)

The radio station here said Mushroomhead too, not many here on the board like them, but I do. Might go to this one, still up in the air though. and Slipknot 2nd stage? hmmmm....dunno if that'd be true. With them releasing a new cd.

WTF? This lineup sounds more like one of those European metal festivals then Ozzfest...which is a GOOD thing. I'll be there this year.