the ozzfest lineup was announced... and...

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
OZZFEST 2006: Lineup Revealed? - Mar. 9, 2006
According to a posting on Clear Channel's Live Nation site (a posting which has since been removed), the following bands are expected to appear at this year's Ozzfest:

Main Stage:

OZZY OSBOURNE (select shows only)
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
DISTURBED
HATEBREED
LACUNA COIL
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY

Second Stage:

ATREYU
BLEEDING THROUGH
UNEARTH
NORMA JEAN
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
THE RED CHORD
WALLS OF JERICHO
A LIFE ONCE LOST
ALL THAT REMAINS

It should be noted that **NONE** of these bands have been officially confirmed by the Ozzfest organizers. This year's **official** lineup is expected to be revealed tonight (March 9).

Devin Townsend has officially lost his mind.

good for SYL, I think it's a good audience for them. They'll probably be promoting their new album by then, will quite likely grab them a bunch of fans.

SYL rock. I've seen them headline and WAH! AMAZING! But, I'd never pay through my ass for ozzfest to see one band I like.

This is the worst Ozzfest ever, even when nu metal was huge.

Which is perfect for me I guess, I don't have to worry about missing a band I like because they're on Ozzfest.

One good band on the whole thing though, Sharon should be proud, maybe next year go for zero.

Will Bozarth said:
OZZFEST 2006: Lineup Revealed? - Mar. 9, 2006
According to a posting on Clear Channel's Live Nation site (a posting which has since been removed), the following bands are expected to appear at this year's Ozzfest:

Main Stage:

OZZY OSBOURNE (select shows only)
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
DISTURBED
HATEBREED
LACUNA COIL
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY

Second Stage:

ATREYU
BLEEDING THROUGH
UNEARTH
NORMA JEAN
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
THE RED CHORD
WALLS OF JERICHO
A LIFE ONCE LOST
ALL THAT REMAINS

It should be noted that **NONE** of these bands have been officially confirmed by the Ozzfest organizers. This year's **official** lineup is expected to be revealed tonight (March 9).

Devin Townsend has officially lost his mind.

Wow...that sucks...the Lacuna Coil chick is hot, but unless the bloated ticket price includes a massage from her, you can forget it!