the ozzfest lineup was announced... and...

schenkadere said:
Wow...that sucks...the Lacuna Coil chick is hot, but unless the bloated ticket price includes a massage from her, you can forget it!

the sad thing is, some pimple faced geeks out there will probably buy a ticket just to see her and imagine banging her while she's singing on stage.

God, what a shitty ass fucking lineup. I went back in 99 and atleast a "couple" of bands were ok to see. Ok, so I liked Fear Factory around that time and I was really into Slayer. But man, with the exception of Iron Maiden last year, Ozzfest has become Suckfest.

im sure he would... "MAN! ALL OF YOUUUUUU INBRED MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRSSS!!!! YOU ALL SUCK! NOW, GET THE FUCK UP!!! wait... that's the line every other band uses.... GET DOWN THERE AND SUCK MY BUDDY'S COCK!"

Lunar Still said:
Devin has a crazy sense of humor, too. I'm sure he'll go up on the second stage at Ozzfest calling the city by the wrong name and talking about A&W, and none of the brainless Hot Topic-boppers will get it.

and insist that you suck his buddy's cock.

the last/only OzzFest ive been to was in 04 and i got a kiss from Cristina Scabbia and damn near launched myself off of this planet... so id def. like to see Coil and SYL, but Coil i could see w/ Rob Zombie at the end of the month... and SYL alone (just as everyone already said) def. isnt worth the money of a single OzzFest ticket

edit:

id rather go here...
6/15/2006 Slayer -The Unholy Alliance Tour Tweeter Center Camden,NJ

Yeah, I went in '04 too. Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, JUDAS PRIEST... This year there's absolutely nothing worth going to see, at least personally. Black Sabbath isn't even playing. Ozzy's solo stuff mostly sucks, he's not even playing most of the shows.

Holy god... that is on awful lineup.

I would see 2 bands, SYL (this had better be one big joke...) and Between the Buried and Me (they may have hardcore riffs in their music, but they're an amazing band none the fucking less). Sadly since its ozzfest, they only get a few minutes, then blah.

Personally, I think i'm gonna fly out to Italy for the 1st day of Gods of Metal:

Thursday, June 1:

VENOM
DIMMU BORGIR
OPETH
DOWN
TESTAMENT
NEVERMORE
SATYRICON
TBA
TBA
TBA

EricT said:
Holy god... that is on awful lineup.

I would see 2 bands, SYL (this had better be one big joke...) and Between the Buried and Me (they may have hardcore riffs in their music, but they're an amazing band none the fucking less). Sadly since its ozzfest, they only get a few minutes, then blah.

Personally, I think i'm gonna fly out to Italy for the 1st day of Gods of Metal:

Thursday, June 1:

VENOM
DIMMU BORGIR
OPETH
DOWN
TESTAMENT
NEVERMORE
SATYRICON
TBA
TBA
TBA

DOWN?!?! :eek: :kickass: