US Ozzfest Lineup does include Priest...

Must agree that it doesn't look too bad compared to the utter wankacism I was expecting. However, it's still pretty bad.
Every time I die... that's a Bodom song, are the band connected in any way or just plagerising twats?

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood and this is bad news.

Neither Ozzy or his bitch or their grotesque kids give a flying fuck about metal.

It's all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the greedy corporate fuckers.

All they're doing is experimenting with a different line to see if it brings in anymore $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i know Nightwish have some corporate traits, but not much compares to what ozzfest has become, althought i prefer this lineup to any other in recent years

We are fired up tonight arent we? Ill join your tirade against these bags of proverbial wank but i dont think im quite as angry... although angry i am...

Eagle: whilst I agree that Ozzy and kids sold out a long time ago its got a line up that I like so I'd go, I'm not going to boycott it because Ozzy is a sell out.

ETID are not named after a bodom song (they're 2/3 years older than Follow The Reaper) but they are on of these annoying Finish cry-baby Goth bands (like Sentanced, Poisionblack, To/Die/For and HIM)

eurgh, whiny finnish goth...lol, viking skull (3/5 raging speedhorn and 2 roadies) are apparently supporting HIM on the UK tour...i hope they kill some of the whiny goth kids :p :)

Kolyma said:
viking skull (3/5 raging speedhorn and 2 roadies) are apparently supporting HIM on the UK tour
Well, they did support them last year, but Infrasound were the support at HIM's Astoria gig on Monday. I didn't know Viking Skull had anything in common with RSH. Having seen both bands live, I can only say that Viking Skull are a reasonable band, and RSH should call it a day right now. Absolutely awful.

lol, im not a big fan of RSH myself, viking skull are just funny...seems to me to be the complete antithesis of HIM, who seem to take everything so seriously and depress me...i own an album and i've seen them live, so i do have some foundation for my opinion, though i'll readily admit i haven't heard anything by the other bands mentioned

Ive just read the other confirmed dates for priest in europe and theres still no british dates... Are we being left out here? i should bloody well hope not... And its not like theres a lac of dates either theyre playing all sorts of european dates.. Festivals mainly i thiink...