OMG! i never thought i'd be saying this but, i think im gonna go to ozzfest this year

OfficerNice said:
brewtality.JPG

OHHHHHH.....THE BREWTALITY... :devil:

but seriously, if the tickets are sold out, i'm gonna blame it on the stupid posers. they only attend ozzfest because of the name. :err:

Slayer and Judas Priest! :headbang:
I'll probably go just to check out the main stage acts. I'm the most hyped to see Priest with Halford.

I've heard the rotating band names quite often, what do they sound like?

Steiner said:
It's good to see Lacuna Coil getting some attention. Even though they are Italian power metal, this band is really good at the sound they're trying to nail. That band "Evanescence" has got to be one of the biggest rip-off artists in music history. That took Lacuna Coils "Comalies" album, substituted Nu Metal raps vocals for clean male vocals (like Lacuna Coil does) and had the nerve to release the album. Absolutely shameless...and people are eating up that Evenescence shit like crazy too. Lacuna Coil should find a way to sue them for theft of intellectual property or something like that. If anything their label should begin some sort of smear campaign against Evanescence. Very unethical and unoriginal what they did...or rather didn't do...MAKE THEIR OWN ALBUM.
Lacuna Coil is NOT power metal :)ill: ). It's Goth Metal. :p

*has all of their albums* LC :headbang:

Heathen said:
I've heard the rotating band names quite often, what do they sound like?

Well IMO:

God Forbid and Unearth are the best of these bands. Atreyu and Every Time I Die are the worst. They are VERY bad. Bleeding Through is okay and the singer looks like that fag from Good Charlotte. Lacuna Coil? I'm not too sure, I heard a part of one song and it definitely wasn't my thing. So if you are interested in hearing any music from any of these bands I would definitely recommend God Forbid's album 'Determination' it's just fucking great.

Even though I don't like where their having it in Southern California I might go...what a better way to start my birthday weekend.......checking out some bands I like and some others I've never seen before and hanging out with friends. :)