Rotating:

ATREYU
BLEEDING THROUGH
LACUNA COIL
EVERY TIME I DIE
UNEARTH
GOD FORBID

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I wonder what people will make of them, I thought they would have been on the second stage for sure, Nuclear Blast must have paid a hell of a lot of money to get them on the main stage before the 3 headliners.

Judging by who is on each stage maybe they are organised in the Wacked way how Wcked have a "true" stage and an "extreme" stage.... The main stage seems to have more traditional sounding metal bands and the 2nd stage has the more nu-metally bands.

Well Slipknot didnt want to play the main stage because its always a seated area, so they headlined the second stage instead.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD DAMMIT :mad: ;) Though you can certainly throw out Superjoint Ritual and replace them with Motley Crue.

Or even Brides Of Destruction, they'd fit in well. But Motley would be better :headbang: Skid Row could easily fit in too. Why not put them in :)

Throw out Superjoint Ritual & Hatebreed then :)

I'd rather see Motley & Skid Row than Dimmu & Slayer anyday though. Hey you've seen Slayer a few times before anyway I think, wouldn't you rather see Skid Row for the first time?

Ive only seen Slayer once, and it was AWESOME! :headbang: :worship:

Id like to see Skid Row, but to be honest after they put out that pathetic Goo Goo Dolls loving album, ive sort of lost interest, but if you could get a time machine and transport the Slave era band for Ozzfest, then id want them on there :) The new guy is actually quite good on the old stuff, but theres only one Sebastian, even if he is a dick, he is probably the best rock vocalist/frontman ever...

Yeah you're right, without Sebastian it wouldn't be the same.

Motley though would still kick ass as long as Vince remembers the words and doesn't introduce songs they just played 10 minutes ago :headbang:

I think it might even be more fun if Vince was drunk, maybe he and Tommy would get in a fight! :headbang: