get Anthrax on Ozzfest

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Why give any feedback to Ozzfest.com. If you are going to vote put "FUCK SHARON" "FUCK OZZFEST" "SHARON IS A CUNT" Submit
ironmaidenfan09-
There is help for you here.

Hope you get better soon.

that fucken webpage you linked to has a virus in the code. Thanks asswipe. Learn what the fuck you are posting before you post bullshit like that. Dont open it people. Just a heads up

ironmaidenfan09-
I deleted your post because it contains a virus.

sgt_d_rules- I edited your post because it contains that dipshit's link with the virus.

Now, I'm firing up Norton Antivirus. Hope no one else was infected.:wave:

duhhh on my part. Thanks for taking care of that. It made it by 2 of my virus protectors, but luckily my 3rd caught it. It wasnt a major virus, but a virus none the less.

Thanks.

ThraxDude said:
ironmaidenfan09-
I deleted your post because it contains a virus.

sgt_d_rules- I edited your post because it contains that dipshit's link with the virus.

Now, I'm firing up Norton Antivirus. Hope no one else was infected.:wave:

sgt_d_rulez said:
duhhh on my part. Thanks for taking care of that. It made it by 2 of my virus protectors, but luckily my 3rd caught it. It wasnt a major virus, but a virus none the less.

Thanks.
No problem dude. I just hope no one else was infected by that stupid douche (ironmaidenfan09's) post.
That guy seriously needs some help with his mental problems. Or perhaps a visit from Sgt. D
Don't beg for mercy, he'll piss on ironmaidenfan09's head.
Oh well...

I'm really not gonna vote. If Anthrax is on Ozzfest next year, I won't be going. I'm sick of Ozzfest, sick of Ozzy, sick of Sharon.

Ozzy made some great music, but my respect for him as a performer, and as a man, has dropped like a ton of bricks.