Ozzfest...

Ralf said:
I'm not venesuelian to try to do it in such a cheap way. And I don't have to try anything.
Lol, nice getaway :lol:

@Gavin: Lol, why weren't you there to throw tomatoes on the bands?
I once did that on a linkin park gig here, :lol:, but I threw the tomatoes on the crowd from the other side of the wall :loco:

Other highlights of Download 2005 included the After Shock Tent, Barging opportunities, Kerrang Signing Tent, Stand up and tell a joke stage (in which my masculine laugh got fully appreciated), funny people and birds not to mention Anthrax and Megadeth.

Download2005 was the greatest festival i've ever been to.

Final_Product said:
gigantour was awesome in the US.
I went to the toronto Gigantatour....Majority of the bands where terrible, which was kind of akward because we ended up talking with Bobaflex guitarist at the end. We only ended up catching hlf of Dream Theatre and All of Megadeth, because we didnt want to stand in the floor for 7 hours gawking at terrible bands.

Ozzfest is all Noth America really has for Metal Festivals now, which is really bad. My freind was backstage for one of them in like 2001 or 2002. Slipknot and Marlyn manson were playing the year he went. I really really don't like Nu Metal, but I do like Black Sabbath and Ozzy, and Iron Maiden is wicked too. If the price is about $50 or less, COB is in it, and it is near my town id go for an Ozzfest 2006.

Guess hawt!
Best festival here was rock in rio, and the only decent band was iron maiden, yay! I live in the best place ever oMFgZ!1r0lf1c0pter

the main reason ozzfest pisses me off... is no matter how expensive the tickets are, the bands still have to pay for the right to play. Darkest Hour played 2nd stage i think in 03, and they had to fork out 70000 fucking dollars to play that shit, and another 30k for a bus, because they weren't allowed to use a van on the tour. bullshit. the ticket prices used to be reasonable, about 35 dollars for lawn, and maybe 55 or 65 for floor. now its like you pay 100 or so dollars for a shitty lawn seat, fuck that. fucking money grubbing whores.

-Gavin- said:
Download.

Thanks, you saved me. Got a friend that wanted to go there next year, he told me that he had heard lots of good stuf 'bout it. I've never heard about Download so I said OK. But now I know not to go.

Hey, someone here been to Metalcamp in Tolmin, Slovenia?

Excess said:
Thanks, you saved me. Got a friend that wanted to go there next year, he told me that he had heard lots of good stuf 'bout it. I've never heard about Download so I said OK. But now I know not to go.

Hey, someone here been to Metalcamp in Tolmin, Slovenia?

We're gonna have a much better festival in the UK next november, you should come along :) more details soon.