Help Vehemence get on OZZFEST 2005!!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
YOUR CHANCE TO HELP SHAPE OZZFEST

It is that time of year again, time for you to help shape OZZFEST 2005. We have launched our Ozzfest survey where you can give your input about what you would like to see at OZZFEST 2005. Simple go here fill out the survey now. _____________________________________________________
Alright true supporters of Vehemence, vote for us so we can all take you on our bus.

Done
Last year had some pretty good bands, this year should be pretty good
I have a strong feeling that Strapping Young Lad will be on Ozzfest
maybe it will be my first Ozzfest if its good

but isnt Ozzfest 00ber expensive?
I've heard something like $50,000-$75,000

I did the survey, but I didn't feel good after it. It was hardly about the music... it was more like "so next time you come, what do you want to spend your money on." Fuck ozzfest. They have some goodbands, but seriously.

Alright, done! If you guys wanna play Ozzfest, I hope you make it! I suppose we could all just keep filling it out with different email addies from different computers till there's like, 50,000 requests for Vehemence lol.

Fuck ozzfest. I bet you by this time next year there will be thousands of mallcore cunts running around in SYL shirts

DwnTurn said:
The "Are you interested in sports" question was ridiculous. Aren't the kids who go to
Ozzfest the ones who hate "jocks".
Not necessarily, but that survey is basically them trying to see what kind of shit you wanna buy there.

voted.

If vehemence goes to ozzfest I may have to go again, but I don't think it'd be as cool as seeing them at Thunderdome in Baltimore. Given the chance, I'd rather have the oppurtunity to talk to the band before the show instead of being surrounded by a thousand infuriating slipknot fans at 8 in the morning.