anthrax on ozzfest???

its called exposure. yeah, ozzfest is a rip sometimes, but a lot of good bands get exposed to people that have never seen them before, and therefore make new fans

JohnThrax said:
its called exposure. yeah, ozzfest is a rip sometimes, but a lot of good bands get exposed to people that have never seen them before, and therefore make new fans

uh yeah, 'cept for that Sharon Osbourne thingie.

As long as that cunt is around, I won't support any act on Ozzfest.

jpike said:
Why the fuck would they play on that cunts(sharon)festival. I wouldnt support anything she does.

Because cunt or not it's a big show with a big crowd. Scott and Charlie know this and know this would be the way to get infront of the biggest crowd in the US.

That said if they do it, they have to do it with new or newer material. Otherwise they will be one of the many ozzfest old bands that you see there and don't think of afterwards.

I was really pissed about the Maiden thing, but, that's not even the whole deal for me. Everything Sharon has done in the past few years has gone against every moral bone in her body (assuming she ever had morals). She finally confessed to fucking Randy Rhoades, she led an attack campaign on ATVs just because her husband is an idiot, she RUINED the first two Ozzy records by replacing the drum and bass tracks, as a way to TRY and deny Ozzy's old band (you know, the people that wrote the lyrics and the music) their entitled royalties, she hiked up Ozzfest tickets while dumming down the caliber of bands, she fucked over Maiden like there was no tomorrow while putting them and the crowd in danger. It's over for me. The only fucking way I will EVER go to an Ozzfest again is if Dimebag comes back to life and Pantera plays there.

ps I forgot to say that Sharon also killed her husbands legacy by putting him on that stupid ass show. Ozzy went from a 9 to about a 2 on Thrillho's metal rating. Fuck you Sharon, fuck you MTV, fuck you Ozzfest.

You know it may not really be a good thing, but a shitload of people see Ozfest and therefor you don't know how many more Anthrax fans there will be after it. Plus..more fans=more board members. ;)

Thrillho said:
I was really pissed about the Maiden thing, but, that's not even the whole deal for me. Everything Sharon has done in the past few years has gone against every moral bone in her body (assuming she ever had morals). She finally confessed to fucking Randy Rhoades, she led an attack campaign on ATVs just because her husband is an idiot, she RUINED the first two Ozzy records by replacing the drum and bass tracks, as a way to TRY and deny Ozzy's old band (you know, the people that wrote the lyrics and the music) their entitled royalties, she hiked up Ozzfest tickets while dumming down the caliber of bands, she fucked over Maiden like there was no tomorrow while putting them and the crowd in danger. It's over for me. The only fucking way I will EVER go to an Ozzfest again is if Dimebag comes back to life and Pantera plays there.

ps I forgot to say that Sharon also killed her husbands legacy by putting him on that stupid ass show. Ozzy went from a 9 to about a 2 on Thrillho's metal rating. Fuck you Sharon, fuck you MTV, fuck you Ozzfest.

Honestly couldn't have said that rant any better. The Maiden fiasco was enough for me to (financially) tell the bitch to fuck off for good though. :p

MetalThrasher442 said:
You know it may not really be a good thing, but a shitload of people see Ozfest and therefor you don't know how many more Anthrax fans there will be after it. Plus..more fans=more board members. ;)

Fuck those Cradle of Filth "boo hoo misery I'm a goth" fucks that go to Ozzfest. CHEER THE FUCK UP dEsPaIrChIk and get a fucking life. Either that or stop talking about it and kill your fucking self. I can't stand the people I see at Ozzfest - fuck their being fans. Most of them are drunk ass old heads who were already fans in the first place, or they are fucking 13 year olds who go just so they can get the fucking T-shirt and show off to all there hardcore friends when we all fucking know in 2 months the little faggot is gonna go back to listening to Eminem. I would hate to have fans like that.

Damnit! It's so early in the day guys, make me stop!!!