Ozzfest!

wickers

New Metal Member
Feb 11, 2003
Indiana
Visit site
Does anybody know where you can sign a petition to try and get Anthrax on Ozzfest? I want to know because they really deserve to be on the tour this summer.

Originally posted by ct_thrash
yay i'll go sign it.....cooking in the hot sun on hot grass all day is a-okay if i get to see anthrax whoop ass!

Every time I've went to Ozzfest (3 times since 1996) I have been so crocked by the time Sabbath took the stage that I can honestly tell you nothing about their sets. I usually go pass out in the lawn of whatever venue for that hour, then wake up for the post show parking lot festivities. In my comatose fog I've seen Ozzy, just barely more coherent than I am say "hello Cleveland" to a Columbus crowd, then shoot us with a water gun while screaming "let's go crazy" and "let me see you cigarette lighters" *woo-hoo*:rolleyes:

you know speaking of ozzfest and shit, i think that it should be slayer, anthrax, pantera, and maybe metallica, we need some titans on the damn tour, I wished i could have seen the real titans tour, it would have been mosharific

Tell ya what, the final four mainstage acts are Sabbath, Korn, Manson, and Disturbed. You all can whine and bitch all you want, but that ain't that bad. It could be a lot worse. It seems to me that the years Sabbath are in the line-up, the line-up is better.

Originally posted by SLAYER85
you know speaking of ozzfest and shit, i think that it should be slayer, anthrax, pantera, and maybe metallica, we need some titans on the damn tour, I wished i could have seen the real titans tour, it would have been mosharific

I saw that tour when I was 13. Damn...... I really loved them all then. But I've grown to dislike megadeth more through the years and like Slayer more through the years. I dont know why. I guess it's because mustaine either grew to be more of a bitch or I grew to see through his bullshit. But reguardless of all that shit, it was still such a HUGE line up. Because of everyband's (the "big four')fear of making that band-demising bad descision, nobody wants to take such a leap of risk. How ironic?? Risk......Isn't that a name of that other band??????.............

i wouldnt say all his solo albums are cutting edge but no rest for the wicked def aint cheese metal

zakk totally rips on that record as well as all the others zakk played on.