get Anthrax on Ozzfest

I can no longer bring myself to support Ozzfest in any way. I'd much rather see Anthrax on next years Gigantour.

Thrillho said:
I can no longer bring myself to support Ozzfest in any way. I'd much rather see Anthrax on next years Gigantour.

Hell yeah dude FUCK OZZFEST and FUCK $HARON OSBOURNE. I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO THAT BITCHES CONCERTS EVER AGAIN AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH MAIDEN LAST YEAR!

Thrillho said:
yeah, I agree. I am all for getting Gigantour going. I will DEFINETLY be going next year. How can you not? Fucking tickets were like $22! I was able to see Megadeth, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Nevermore, and Fear Factory for one price. I am a LOYAL Gigantour fan, and I will go to every single festival from now on, thats how good it was.

First of all, ANTHRAX is better than Ozzfest, second, Ozzfest has turned into a piece off shit, Nu-Metal garbage all over the place, and third, Fuck Sharon for what she did to the MIGHTY Maiden, OZZFEST CAN EAT A DICK...:Shedevil:

DumbAss said:
The only good thing about Ozzfest is the fact that Rob Zombie is usually there.

Rob Zombie sucked ass this year in San Bernadino. Not his fault shitty sound. I hope one day White Zombie gets back together or at least a revised version that plays the old Zombie tunes other than fuckin thunderkiss 69 EVERY FUCKING TIME, I am so sick of him playing that one every show, there are so many great Zombie songs to chose from

It's wierd how things turn out, huh? For years Anthrax has been trying to get on OzzFest. Then there was that rumour that a big reason why they reunited with Joey was because it might have finally meant a shoe in for Ozzfest. Didn't end up happening. Then there was that whole Iron Maiden fiasco. Anthrax does Gigantour to a good response. Mustaine and Spitz of all people bond over religion. And it looks like Anthrax are a sure thing for the whole run of Gigantour's sophomore effort. All the while the band is still supposedly unsure who will sing on their next LP. ?????? So many unanswered questions remain. I'm still tuned in, but remain skeptical about the future of this band. On the other hand, I felt this way when they booted Joey in the first place. I was extremely skeptical about Bush. But I gotta hand it to the dude. He carried the torch mightly.

AlexStomp said:
It's wierd how things turn out, huh? For years Anthrax has been trying to get on OzzFest. Then there was that rumour that a big reason why they reunited with Joey was because it might have finally meant a shoe in for Ozzfest. Didn't end up happening. Then there was that whole Iron Maiden fiasco. Anthrax does Gigantour to a good response. Mustaine and Spitz of all people bond over religion. And it looks like Anthrax are a sure thing for the whole run of Gigantour's sophomore effort. All the while the band is still supposedly unsure who will sing on their next LP. ?????? So many unanswered questions remain. I'm still tuned in, but remain skeptical about the future of this band. On the other hand, I felt this way when they booted Joey in the first place. I was extremely skeptical about Bush. But I gotta hand it to the dude. He carried the torch mightly.

I will bet my entire life they will have Joey sing on the next album. Its the only hope the album will be a classic sound and will sell well. They went through all of this getting him back, the live reviews have been amazing, they sound just like they did 15 years ago, I look forward to a new Joey album

hahaha,its been pretty quiet for a while,as far as ozzfest goes i think they should do reverse psyhology and have a petition not to have anthrax on there,i have said it before and i will say it again as far as belladonna goes,all i am doing as a fan is giving belladonna the same respect as i gave bush when he first joined the band,other than that time will tell.

I will bet my entire life they will have Joey sing on the next album.
Yeap and if you think they don't know this for sure you got rocks in your head.
FUCK OZZY ,SHARON AND OZZFEST !
Sharons a bitch, Ozzy's a decrepit old man being led around by his penis and ,Ozzfest is an over priced,over hyped piece of shit !

jdelpi said:
Anthrax for MaidenFest!
They call it Ozzfest because Ozzy fronts the show, alternating with his solo act and Black Sabbath from year to year. What if Bruce Dickinson alternated heading up a festival between his solo act and Iron Maiden...would he call it "Dickfest"? :lol: Somehow, I don't think it would sell well with a heterosexual male audience :lol:

nafnikufesin said:
They call it Ozzfest because Ozzy fronts the show, alternating with his solo act and Black Sabbath from year to year. What if Bruce Dickinson alternated heading up a festival between his solo act and Iron Maiden...would he call it "Dickfest"? :lol: Somehow, I don't think it would sell well with a heterosexual male audience :lol:

Dickfest? Sign me up! :lol:

At the very least, I think we would see a LOT more hot looking women then. ;)