Vote to see Nevermore @ Ozzfest 2006

i'm sure there will be one sometime. i was asked to post this as a favor for a special person.

You flatter me...

*shifty eyes*

/me actually has never talked to "ms. anthrope" and really loathes ozzfest.

Final_Product said:
I'm torn. While I want the band to gain exposure, I find Ozzfest to be a complete joke.

Agreed, but I will vote a YES since I want the Neverdudes to do well for themselves.

BUT OZZFEST BLOWS!!!!

Sharon is an idiot, wealthy business person, but an idiot.

i say fuck it, gigantour was good enough... how much exposure will they possibly get? 12 minutes at each show on stage 2? not worth it.

I would vote for it but really, they won't get that much exposure plus such a short set time in the early early morning is just wrong. plus i hate ozzfest. get them on gigantour again.

You guys are forgetting.. some exposure ='s better then no exposure. I for one, will vote for it. I just kinda feel like an ass shafting one of my favorite bands of even a small chance of getting what they deserve. And who knows, maybe they'll get a better timeslot then 8 AM? I'm sure they would.

'Nife [Spirit Crusher] said:
You guys are forgetting.. some exposure ='s better then no exposure. I for one, will vote for it. I just kinda feel like an ass shafting one of my favorite bands of even a small chance of getting what they deserve. And who knows, maybe they'll get a better timeslot then 8 AM? I'm sure they would.

they would definitely get a better slot than 8am... and yes, the exposure would be great for them!