Ozzfest survey

FUUUUUUCK
THAAAAAAT

I ain't giving those marketing whores all my information. It's gonna be a survey from John Doe if I even bother to fill that crap out. I don't really care. Unless they raise Dimebag from his grave, there's nothing they can offer me that will be worth the ticket price they'll charge this year, or the hassle of enduring all those little emo-fags another year. The only reason I went last year was Trivium and Maiden. After that, I was un-fuckin-interested. Killswitch Engage entertained me, but only because their guitarist is hilarious on the mic.

Ozzfest won't get my money this year.

I am not filling that crap out and I am also never ever going to another Ozzfest again for what they did to Maiden last year and the expensive ticket prices and Pretty much Sharon is a greedy rag who shoves her husband out on stage every year even though the man doesnt seem to know who he is..

I think I speak for many when I say that I want to see DioFest. There's a man who has always made metal music and is still part of the "true" metal scene.

MadeInNewJersey said:
I don't think RJD would orchestrate the sabotage of the greatest metal band ever either :tickled:

Another reason we need DioFest more than ever :D

Kenneth R. said:
Maiden > Ozzfest.
ha ha

I did the survey and said Iron Maiden. I went to Ozzfest in VA(closest Ozzfest w/ Maiden) which was 7hrs farther then the Ozzfest in Charlotte NC. Oh and btw it was so worth it we left halfway through Black Sabbath's set cause Maiden had stolen the show.

Oh is it that time of year again where we list what we'd love to see them add to Ozzfest, only to see ignored time and time again?

I like the idea of choosing Maiden as the best band. I'd do that just to be an a**hole (can women qualify as a**holes? - oh that's right, look at who heads that festival up...)

What's sad is I used to have utmost respect and envy for that woman, sad when heros fail us...