Ozzfest Reunion?

ivankoloff said:
maybe bush sees it as an opportunity to take some time off and spend it with his new family? i wouldn't think he would be thrilled with them touring with belladonna without him but who knows. also, in the beginning ozzfest was great and i can understand anthrax wanting to play it badly, but ozzfests lineups have sucked more ass than the year before, and it sucks donkey balls now, so why would they want to do this " reunion" for ozzfest, money is a factor i'm sure. if charlie didn't burn his bridges with milano, maybe an sod reunion would be a better idea. but milano apparently refuses to ever work with charlie again, i would like to hear charlie's version of events as to why milano hates him so much now, i have never heard his side of the conflict. a reunited sod would be much better than a reunited anthrax with belladonna
Read Milano's statement on his forum...Sounds to me like he would be willing to work with Charlie again. I believe it is titled For Scott and Charlie

Not to sure about a SOD reunion myself but one can hope because I am an SOD fan first and foremost:headbang: I totally blew it last time SOD came through Grand Rapids and for whatever stupid ass reason I decided not to go. I still kick my own ass on that idiotic decision...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Dutch teletext they confirmed Anthrax as the headliner for the Dynamo Open Air festival in may!!!! they are talkin about a 2 singer performance!!!!!!
Now it's time for Trax to step up and tell what is going on!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Joey had his chanceeeeeeeeeee a couple years ago. This make Crabmeat cry

dutchy said:
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on Dutch teletext they confirmed Anthrax as the headliner for the Dynamo Open Air festival in may!!!! they are talkin about a 2 singer performance!!!!!!
Now it's time for Trax to step up and tell what is going on!!!!

Cool that they are headlining, not cool that Joey might be back...
Although i may just treat mrs Jockthrax to that holiday in holland she's been looking for!!!!
:tickled:

To quote Scott: "Had this tour with Joey happened, after one day I´d be on my knees praying the tour is over."
Why make the same mistake twice? But at least John is involved which is cool.