Exploiting Dime´s death??!!!

SaviourSelf said:
And let's be honest, John Bush, and to a lesser extent, Rob C. were fucked over by Scott and Charlie. Plain and simple.

So you've been there when they parted ways? Oh you haven't? But surely then at least you must have seen a tape or at least a transcript of the moment describing the exact way that John and Rob left the band? You haven't seen that either?

So shut up.

RipDime1208 said:
Dude thats pretty fucked up, i've met Kerry more then several times and hes one of the fuckin' nicest guys around, why the fuck do you have to fuckin' bag on him for no reason. everyone needs to fuckin' chill out, this board is officially a damn Cival War.

I waited like a fanboy by the bus to meet Slayer once, and I agree, they (minus Dave who never came out) are the nicest guys.

Schurl said:
I personally think that Charlie´s statement isn´t too far-fetched as I remember reading of Dave Mustaine saying that after the killing of Darrell it would be time to end all of his feuds with the ex-members of Megadeth and Kerry King (Ok, the latter didn´t work out too well).

This reunion thing was in effect before Dime's murder. I can't check back to the date of my first-ever post, but thats when I got the news (in December)

Mentalmeltdown :So you've been there when they parted ways? Oh you haven't? But surely then at least you must have seen a tape or at least a transcript of the moment describing the exact way that John and Rob left the band? You haven't seen that either?

So shut up.

Maybe I ran into "someone," a drunk "someone", but "someone" nonetheless a few weeks back in the city and was told what he thought about this...

RipDime1208 said:
Dude thats pretty fucked up, i've met Kerry more then several times and hes one of the fuckin' nicest guys around, why the fuck do you have to fuckin' bag on him for no reason. everyone needs to fuckin' chill out, this board is officially a damn Cival War.

OK I didn´t mean the fans, I mean how he constantly appears in press, slagging everyone.
As far as Slayer goes, I only met Dave Lombardo when he was in Grip Inc. and we had a quite long talk and he was supercool.